Johnson & Johnson Careers
[Surgical Vision] Territory Sales Manager (서울)
Requisition ID: 1905710719W
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
1. 포지션: Territory Sales Manager
2. 계열사: 존슨앤드존슨 비젼 (Surgical Vision)
3. 근무지: 서울
1) Responsible for managing sales , biz partners and achieving financial objectives for assigned products within assigned territory.
2) Actively promote J&J products and services aligned with core mission, corporate strategies, policies, procedures (Foundation list) and Code of Conduct.
3) Assist in the development and implementation of strategic sales plans.
4) Perform sales calls ( HCP / Distributors) to promote, sell, demonstrate and service J&J’s products and services to existing, and potential customers in its operating room or relevant hosps and provide brief training and education for both existing and potential customers to gain market share if needed
5) Manage current distributors throughout effective communication to develop assigned Territories and ensure maximum coverage of all accounts within territory geographic areas to maintain optimum level of exposure and effective time management .
6) Maintain a high level of product knowledge after internal product and relevant training
7) Provide on-going field intelligence reports on competitive activity, changes in market, distribution, pricing as well as input on customer preferences and product features.
8) Develop business plans which identify opportunities within current customer base and help formulate sales strategies in conjunction with team sales manager or national sales Manager
9) Support and Provide necessary supports including trainings to customers within the assigned territory to achieve individual and company goals
10) Participate in product and skills development programs, managing own self development.
11) Evaluate and improve job skills continually
12) Develop and maintain professional selling skills
1) 3-7 years’ professional experience as sales position (vision surgical sales experiecnes preferred)
2) Medical devices related or medical equipment company background preferred
3) Prefer to direct and indirect sales experience
4) Proficient in English and computer skills
5) Adapt into complex technical information and communicate simply to others instructed by strategy
6) Some domestic/international travel will be required.
7) Some out of hours work will be required (international or domestic congress , devices demonstration in OP)
www.careers.jnj.com 접속 -> Position Number 1905710719W 검색 -> 해당 모집 공고의“Apply Now” 클릭 후 온라인 지원 프로세스 진행
국&영문 자유 양식의 이력서/자기소개서
- 서류를 MS-Word 나 PDF 로 된 한 개의 파일로 미리 준비 하시기 바랍니다.
- 서류 전형 합격자에 한하여 개별 통보합니다. 단, 회사 사정에 따라 지연 될 수 있습니다.
- 온라인 접수시 “Create Your Account” 를 통해 개인 이메일 계정을 등록하신 후 온라인 지원프로세스를 진행할 수 있습니다. Ex) G-mail/Naver/Daum 등
- 모집 분야 관련하여 자세한 내용은 J&J 홈페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다. www.careers.jnj.com
AMO Asia Limited (Korea Branch) (8248)