Johnson & Johnson Careers
BA Logistics A&D, IT Lead
Requisition ID: 1905710663W
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for an IT Lead, BA Logistics Acquisitions and Divestitures, EMEA, located in Beerse, Belgium.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- This position is responsible for coordinating and executing the IT delivery of Mergers, Acquisitions, and Divestitures for the Global Logistics Product Line.
- This leader will partner with the business and IT across multiple product lines to drive end-state strategy, level set expectations, features and manage business process requirements.
- The incumbent will also partner and collaborate with enterprise JJT groups and other business functions to identify and manage interdependencies between the teams, to ensure workstream deliver per plan within the regions.
- The role requires active engagement and partnerships with a variety of organizations within J&J including IT, Commercial, and Corporate groups to drive successful A&D programs.
- Strong interdependent partnering skills are required for the A&D Lead to collaborate with many stakeholders outside and within J&J.
- The candidate will require deep understanding of the J&J systems, strong execution and delivery skills, and a strong focus on problem solving and resolution.
- Models Credo Values – demonstrates strong values, ethics and communication skills that establish a culture of trust and transparency. Build win-win solutions across business and IT.
- A Bachelor’s degree preferably in a technology related subject, or equivalent, relevant experience is required.
- 4+ years of IT experience in managing large programs with high level of complexity.
- Demonstrated track record in the delivery of complex projects of critical systems and programs utilizing Agile delivery techniques.
- Experience in working closely with stakeholders at all level of the organization with a key emphasis on management of executive level stakeholders.
- A minimum of 2 years leading aspects of acquisition and/or divestitures programs is required.
- Experience is required in supply chain management, distribution, and logistics.
- Knowledge of EMES ERP Systems (JDE/SAP) and/or Logistics (TMS, WMS) is an advantage.
- Exposure to digital systems in Distribution Centers (WMS, WCS, DSI platform, Pick-to-Light, etc.) is highly desirable.
- Self-motivated leader with excellent business partnering & teamwork skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, addressing several items even with challenging deadlines.
- Ability to set-up and facilitate cross-functional meetings to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written), including the ability to explain IT strategies to business partners.
- Willing to travel (aprox. 25%) abroad
Johnson & Johnson (6067)