Johnson & Johnson Careers
Global Finance Director Cons Source COE
Requisition ID: 1905710656W
The J&J Supply Chain (JJSC) Source Finance COE is recruiting for a Global Finance Director – Source COE Consumer located in Zug, Switzerland.
The J&J Supply Chain (JJSC) Source Finance COE is global function supporting all three J&J Supply Chain Segments (Pharm, Consumer, and Medical Devices) focusing on direct materials and external manufacturing suppliers to deliver high quality, reliable and cost competitive products.
The Global Finance Director – Source COE Consumer is responsible for the financial leadership of the $3B Consumer direct material and external manufacturing spend. He/she works with Source and External Manufacturing business leaders, Finance leaders, and other critical partners to ensure strong financial assessment for all Supplier related analysis/business developments while committing to a culture of transparency and action on all financial commitments. He/she reports into the VP Finance Source COE and is a member of the JJSC Source Finance COE, Consumer SC Finance and the Consumer SC Procurement leadership teams.
- Manage a team of 11 with 3 direct reports. Global team members in across geographies –Zug, Switzerland, Skillman, NJ and Brazil. Strong collaboration with team of 3 based in Singapore. Real-time coaching and development of team members, championing a culture of diversity, performance management and skill-set development
- Finance lead for developing and monitoring annual financial commitments for Consumer EM/DM, including functional procurement spend (i.e. Net Cost Change, PPV, Project costs, Standard Cost, Headcount and admin costs, material spend). Key leader to frame and communicate business plan commitments and updates to plans to senior management (business and finance)
- Key leader to champion external insights to help inform and action Consumer direct material and external manufacturing spend strategies through Procurement and External Manufacturing business leaders; bringing insights to financial updates and strategic plan (Long Range Financial Plan).
- Clearly articulates economic drivers of commodity inflation, forecasts and actively supports commodity risk management and mitigation strategies
- Key leader within JJSC Source Finance COE LT to build and drive service delivery model shifts within and across the Source Finance COE – ensuring an openness to change and testing new models and strong partnership across the COE and SC finance to ensure success. Critical enablers include new processes and toolkits like Driver Based Forecasting and Global Reference Model, which this role will be a key leader driving validation and adoption across all SC segments within the Source COE.
- Finance leader to J&J Packaging and Chemicals cross-sector category teams – ensuring financial influence in all strategies and monitoring of key dashboard metrics; ensure finance resource support assigned across COE to key initiatives for action and partner with other key business and finance leaders to collaboratively complete all analysis.
- Champion Source Finance COE playbook adoption and maintenance across all five segments on key initiatives; engage external manufacturing finance COE resources to promote collaboration, best practice and knowledge sharing across the COE and Supply Chain segments
- Key leader to contract management support. Actively contribute as financial lead in contractual negotiations directly or through finance team members, while partnering with business partners (e.g. legal, procurement, etc.) to negotiate new/renewed Supplier Agreements; includes managing annual audit review requirements.
- Partner with other finance leaders to drive standardization efforts across the SC Segments
- Ensures financial processes and systems are in place and in compliance with worldwide procedures that drives accountability throughout the organization
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required.
- An advanced degree, CPA, CMA or other professional designation is preferred
- A minimum of 8 years of finance or accounting experience is required.
- Prior experience in a management role in finance, accounting and operations experience is preferred.
- Prior supply chain experience is preferred
- Prior experience working in a global matrixed organization is strongly preferred
- Prior experience with change and project management is preferred
- Must have the ability to partner and influence finance and the business
- Should be competent in project planning and problem solving (to include simulation, modeling, capital budgeting, cost benefit analysis, information systems development and negotiation skills) preferred
- Must be comfortable working with Excel to analyze metrics and to build charts
- Must be comfortable working in PowerPoint to build communication documents for senior leaders
- Prior people management experiences required
- Strong influencing skills required
- Strong framing and communication skills with experience presenting to various levels of senior management
- This position requires up to 20% domestic/international travel
- This position is located in Zug, Switzerland.
Cilag GmbH International (8525)