Johnson & Johnson Careers
PLANNER BUYER II
Descripción del Trabajo
Requisition ID: 1905710628W
"Johnson & Johnson companies are equal opportunity employers"
The Global Job Posting policy promotes the commitment to the advancement and development of our employees. We invite you to read this posting and apply if you are interested in the position and meet the requirements.
Ethicon Independencia develops and markets advanced medical devices for minimally invasive and open surgical procedures, focusing on procedure-enabling devices for the interventional diagnosis and treatment of conditions in general and bariatric surgery, as well as gastrointestinal health, gynecology and surgical oncology. More information can be found at the new company website www.ethiconendosurgery.com.
Searching the best talent for: PLANNER BUYER II
To enable the tools for development and communication of a replenishment signal to manufacturing, and to ensure the signal is available and executable. This person is also responsible for continuity of component supply through the support of Supply Chain Processes, reports, and metrics, and will communicate any constraints both internally at EES and with the suppliers.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Develop and communicate detailed production schedule for assigned work centers that satisfies the requirements of the master production schedule
· Develop and communicate component requirement plans to support the detailed production plan and master production schedule
· Monitor and manage component planner messages
· Responsible for modifications to the detailed production schedules within the MPS time horizons.
· Communicate constraints, unplanned events and production misses that will affect the detailed production schedule and/or master production schedule.
· Monitor, review and update assigned data parameters
· *Monitor, review and update open ERP orders and activity to ensure accuracy of MRP system
· Manage Kanban process to ensure material is available for manufacturing to support the detailed production schedule
· Responsible for setting and monitoring inventory targets and establishing processes to ensure targets are met
· Responsible for all manufacturing facility’s raw material procurement and material flow activity.
· Ensure inventory replenishment systems are developed and working effectively; systems should flag risk and support mitigation of line downs and customer service issues.
· Support EES purchasing policies and practices and process improvements.
· Ensure on time delivery and/or inventory target adherence for assigned Business Unit material.
· Responsible for component recovery planning and communication.
· Communicate forecast and production events/exceptions to suppliers as needed.
· Communicate potential component/supplier capacity issues.
· Drive the resolution and inventory returns/credits as needed for component non-conformances.
· Responsible for executing slow moving and obsolescence work processes
· Responsible for adhering to raw material targets and providing root cause and corrective actions to mitigate dollars above target
· Follow all company safety policies and other safety precautions within the work area
· Compliance with safety policies and procedures
· Ensures compliance with Environmental Management System (EMS) responsibilities
· **Follow J&J and EES Records Management Policies for Convenience Information, Records Retention Schedules, Training and Education, Document Hold Notices, Records Cleanout, Inactive Records and Information Management, Vital Records and third party vendor if applicable.
· Other responsibilities may be assigned and not all responsibilities listed may be assigned
EDUCATION / JOB EXPERIENCE:
· University/Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
· Generally requires (2-4) years related experience in Supply Chain Management
KEY SKILL / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- SKILL SETS:
· Bilingual: English/ Spanish preferred
· Strong Oral and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills, able to work effectively with all levels of the organization
· GMP/ ISO knowledge preferred
· Mathematical ability
· Proficient in the application of Purchasing and Planning/Production systems
· Able to coordinate issue resolution in the supply chain and understand the interactions of planning, engineering, bill of materials/routes, purchasing, quality, internal customs, warehouse, receiving.
- COMPUTER SKILLS:
· PC proficient
· Proficient in Excel, Word, Power point, and ERP systems
· *Detailed knowledge of Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) and MRP preferred
Global Leadership Profile Competencies:
Collaboration and Teaming ~ puts interests of enterprise above own; works well across functions and groups; builds teams effectively; inspires follower ship; instills a global mindset
Results and Performance Driven ~ assumes personal ownership and accountability for business results and solutions; willing to make tough calls; consistently delivers results that meet or exceed expectations; demonstrates a track record of people development; champions diversity; net exporter of successful talent
Prudent Risk-taking ~ inner confidence to take risks and learn from experience; courage to grab opportunities or shed non-viable businesses
Sense of Urgency ~ proactively senses and responds to problems and opportunities; works to reduce “cycle” time; takes action when needed.
Organization: EES TORRES
México-Chihuahua-Ciudad Juárez-Avendia de las Torres 7125 Colonia Salvarcar
E.E.S., S.A. de C.V. Mexico (8283)