Johnson & Johnson Careers
Service and Repair Quality Manager WW
Requisition ID: 1905710607W
"Caring for the world… one person at a time” … inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we created one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today’s evolving health care environment. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings help advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
Responsibility for the worldwide Service and Repair business for DePuySynthes Power Tools. This will include operational management, financial management, and representing the Power Tools business on the Global Service Board. This position will drive consistency between service and repair processes at all Power Tools locations and partner with the local commercial organizations to ensure customer needs are satisfied and regulatory / quality requirements are met. This is a newly created position that will be tasked with eventually uniting all 15 Power Tools service and repair centers under one management structure.
- Accountability for quality requirements and procedures in compliance with applicable global and regional regulations.
- Closely partner and support WW Service and Repair Senior Manager to align all locations to consistent processes for quality, operations, and training.
- Partner closely with Complaint Handling Manager to support Complaint Handling.
- Develop metrics and trend reviews for all Service Centers, including process monitoring, identification/resolution of issues, and implementation performance improvements.
- Provide quality oversight for processes pertaining Service Manuals, Service Bulletins and all additional documents for Service and Repair work.
- Development and tracking of monthly performance, and quality, metrics for each repair center.
- Effectively manage inventory levels with continuous optimization of costs, replacement periods, quality and security in procurement.
- Provide guidance to new product introduction teams to ensure design for service and repair is considered in the development phase and all required service and repair documentation is adequate and available when new product is launched.
- Responsible for implementing and executing local Service and Repair related CAPA and NC processes.
- Manage or support service and repair related projects, including projects related to quality and/or cost improvement project.
- Develop organizational needs for WW S&R Quality team.
- Responsible for the quality budgets of repair centers and management of any assigned personnel.
- Support finance team with financial reporting for each repair location
- Support process to evaluate which products should be repaired by each service center
- Co-develop WW Service and Repair Center network strategy
- Engineering or Business Bachelor’s degree
- Master’s Degree preferred
- 10+ years of experience in Health Care Industry,
- 5+ years of experience in Quality
- Prefer previous experience in manufacturing or service and repair
- Prefer previous experience in the medical device industry
- Leadership behavior
- Experience with change management
- Excellent negotiation and influence skills
- Decision-making ability
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to manage conflicts
- Strong Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Preferably experience with: EtQ, Trackwise, PLM systems
- Ability for planning
- Organizational talent
If you feel attracted by this challenge and want to be part of a successful and growing organization, then please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.) by clicking here.
Please click onSynthes and Johnson & Johnson if you want to learn more about our business and check our new career channel on YouTube www.youtube.com/user/CareersAtJNJto understand our working culture!
Synthes GmbH (7111)
Customer Technical Service