Johnson & Johnson Careers
Finance Compliance Mgr DACH
Requisition ID: 1905710472W
"Caring for the world… one person at a time” … inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo
As part of the Swiss Campus Compliance Organization, ensure a strong, efficient & adequate Internal
Control environment within the Depuy-Synthes Medical Devices organization within theDACH region. Be a change agent in the Swiss Campus Organization and promote a standardized compliance strategy.
- Manage Relationship with diverse stakeholders (Finance, Customer Service, Procurement, Manufacturing, Distribution, etc. / Medical Devices EMEA Supply Chain Sites, Swiss Campus Compliance Team, Swiss Finance Director)
- Lead the interaction with both Corporate Internal Audit (CIA) as well as external auditors (PWC)
- Establishes, maintains and promotes Campus Compliance Organization and Strategy
- Proactively identifies operational and financial Risks + proposes adequate and efficient Controls to mitigate gaps.
- Recommends actions to improve accounting and operational procedures.
- Ensures financial processes and reporting is aligned with local and statutory regulations
- Coordinates execution and reviews the SOX testing results for the processes on sit
- Coordinates implementation of prior audit recommendations and other internal control gaps and ensure they are closed timely + effectively
- Ensures full alignment with management & creates strong business partnerships between all
- stakeholders (see “Internal Relationships” above)
- Executes the end to end SOX process, ensuring Corporate SOX deadlines are timely and effectively achieved
- Looks to optimize the business processes/operations impacted by compliance, through Continuous Improvement
- Act as the Single Point of Contact for compliance and audit matters (CIA & PwC)
- Existing or willing to obtain recognized accounting qualification such as CPA (Certified Public Accountant) or CIA (Corporate Internal Audit)
- A minimum of 5 years post graduate experience, of which 2 years in “Big 4” company.
- Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley compliance efforts.
- Experience of accessing internal controls and communicating findings to a range of stakeholders
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office, Knowledge of SAP systems preferred.
- Strong business acumen, Strong Customer orientation, Project management capabilities
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Strong teamwork attributes in a virtual/remote working environment
- Proactively: ability to look and perform “outside the box”
- Process oriented, strong analytical skills
- “Can do” attitude: ability to manage complex and ambiguous situations
- Able to demonstrate values consistent with J&J Credo evidenced this through past experience.
Synthes GmbH (7111)