OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB:
Working with team to contribute for Professional Education strategy development surrounding the relevant therapeutic area and product.
Communicate with cross-function to make sure alignment on ME Projects of design, topics, contents, speakers etc.
Ensure succeed implementation of Professional Education events and programs in high-quality and high-compliance way; Work with MSL team, EMT to ensure cascade and local education events execution successfully.
Responsible for budget tracking and reporting for the relevant ME programs
Develop TA KOLs and build interactive strategic cooperation with the KOLs and professional associations.
1.1 MAIN ACTIVITIES/TASKS:
• Working with team to contribute for Professional Education strategy development.
• Sharing the insight from view of medical perspective to Core Value team, BU in BP planning, key projects’ design.
• Communication with cross-function to make alignment on ME project design and implementation issues (including Medical Affairs and Business Unit).
• Work with team or other Medical Functions to develop high-quality education contents for education events.
• Work with team to ensure Medical Education events implemented successfully.
• Responsible for budget tracking and reporting to the relevant ME events. Monitor timeline and manage project to conclusion and implementation.
• Ensure all programs are in compliance with regulatory, HCC, legal guidelines, and company policies.
• PKI tracking and reporting to relative Medical Education programs (key performance indicators).
• Build the XJP/TA reputation through high-qualified Professional Education programs
• Establish and manage an external network of agencies, associations, investigators, KOLs and physicians in order to further develop and implement the Medical Education strategy within the therapy area(s).
• Provide support to EMT/MSL team in their interactions with the external scientific community, resolving issues as required.
• Continuously update the knowledge of disease management, products updates, latest developments of industry and best practices of relevant therapy areas and products
• Allocate time appropriately to conduct responsibilities and tasks such as status reports, expense reports, etc.
• Complete appraisal and provide appropriate developmental feedback for staff personnel.
• Respond in a timely manner to internal and external customer requests.
• Manage time and activities of self and staff to correspond with the annual planning calendar.
• Effectively evaluate materials and programs from appropriate vendors and in-house departments.
1.2 SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS:
• English writing and oral communication
• Flexibility for some domestic and international travels.
1.3 OTHER FEATURES OF THE JOB:
1.4 JOB LOCATION:
PART 2: ROLE REQUIREMENTS
2.1 ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• Proven skills at developing and managing varied relationships within and outside the company.
• High customer and external industry insight
• Good communication skill to show ME programs value
• Skilled at understanding scientific data and translating it into effective education and communications materials.
• Organisational skills, project management, time-management skills
• Adherence to Johnson & Johnson Credo and have the right compliance mindset.
• Bachelor and above degree. Academic background with a scientific/medical or marketing degree is preferred
• 3-year above Pharm industry/business experience
• 1-2 years or above of Marketing and/or Medical experience or 2-3 years above sales rep experience in the relevant therapeutic area
• A good understanding of the varying medical and marketing practices and perspectives across China, regional and overseas experience is a plus.
• Good planning and tracking skills.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.