Johnson & Johnson Careers
New grad. in IT, Engineering, Math or Statistics.Information Technology - Leadership Development Program (IT LDP)
Requisition ID: 1905710035W
Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational company founded in 1886, a world leader in the development of products and devices for surgical therapies and pharmaceutical companies, as well as in the marketing of consumer products for personal hygiene, and is organized into three business segments: Pharmaceutical, Medical & Diagnostic, Consumer.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and
united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace
research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to
advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson &
Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the
lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. Every day more than 120,000 employees work in 250 companies of the
Group, located in 60 countries. In Italy there are all the three sectors, each
of which represents one of the segments mentioned above:
Janssen SpA (Pharmaceutical Sector)
Marketing Company: Milan Plant: Borgo San Michele (Latina)
Johnson & Johnson SpA (Consumer Sector)
Marketing Company and Plant: Santa Palomba (Rome)
Johnson & Johnson Medical SPA (Medical And Diagnostic Sector)
Marketing Company: Pratica di Mare (Rome).
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting a new graduate in IT, Engineering, Math or Statistics for the IT LDP EMEA Sales Force Effectiveness (SFE), to be in Pratica di Mare (RM, Italy) for a permanent contract.
The Information Technology Leadership Development Program (IT LDP) is designed for recent college graduates with a real passion for a career in technology. While in the program, the Candidate should aspire to be empowered and be an upskilled business technology leader that can accelerate the business value through agile delivery and human-centered design approaches.
In this role the Candidate will have the opportunity to gain broaden experience cross-sector thanks to job rotations, offered within the Leadership Development Program.
Job rotation will happen 2 times, each of them will last 1 year and it will be done in Italy (ideally in J&J offices closed to Rome).
The Candidate will have quicker access to the best technology and approaches around Sales Force Effectiveness area to deliver at scale across the J&J EMEA Medical Devices organization. He/She will contribute to successful and flawless delivery of technology to Business and IT Stakeholders according to J&J standards, participate in business analysis, needs analysis and business risk assessment, and consult with Business and IT partners to shape the tools to best support the business through the effective use of technology.
The Candidate will also attend to the 2 weeks kick-off meeting that will take place in the US in July 2019.
- contribute to develop requirement specifications, test protocols, validation support and implementation documentation.
- work together with IT Project and Support team to grant tools availability and prompt resolutions of issues if occurring.
- contribute to project execution according to company development methodology and understanding operating companies’ business processes.
- contribute in analyzing, designing, implementing, and integrating tools to support Business Commercial Excellence.
- contribute to concept design specifications for existing systems. Troubleshoots existing and new program applications. Conduct basic tests on IT tools of responsibility;
- perform support aspects of application development, from analysis through implementation;
- compile and store necessary documentation, application designs, project plans, and computer code;
- assist in supporting current systems and implement new features as requested;
- read and interpret computer logic flowcharts for analysis and integration;
- provide preliminary research on and implement applications upgrades, enhancements, and required modifications to keep current and meet the end-user needs.
- Perform analytics, design, implementation and maintenance activities under direct supervision. Applies compliance requirements within scope of responsibility, provides documentation and participates in compliance activities as required.
- Documents user acceptance testing and/or may assist unit testers so that definition of done for requirements are satisfied.
- Provide written and verbal communications such as status reports, progress reports and documentation to Information Technology and business partners.
- l Identify metrics, build and track dashboards to measure process improvement
- Demonstrate an understanding of business partner needs and manage business partner satisfaction relative to work you're doing.
- Consistently demonstrate knowledge seeking and sharing behaviors in the performance of daily work.
- Works closely with the Program Manager (if applicable) to achieve the project objectives and ensures that the project plan aligns with the overarching program plan.
- Resolves functional and technical problems to deliver on time, spend, and quality to ensure realization of business benefits.
- Ensure that our assets are appropriately identified and valued and are protected by aligning with and implementing all local and worldwide security policies.
- Ensure that security is considered and emphasized in all information technology plans and actions.
- Fluent Italian and English Speaker.
- IT, Engineering, Math or Statistics degree is required.
- Foundation in project management methodologies (Agile, Waterfall) and in system design methodologies;
- The ability to work in cross functional teams with multidisciplinary backgrounds is required, together with willingness and ability to learn in a dynamic environment.
- A previous work experience is appreciated but not mandatory
- Effective communication skills.
- Advanced analytics and analytical skills.
- A real passion for and knowledge of leading and emerging technologies.
Italy-Lazio-Pratica Di Mare-
Johnson & Johnson Medical S.p.A. (7257)