Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905709865W
Finance Analyst – Asia Pacific Supply Chain (APSC) Finance Costing
(Based in Manila, Philippines)
The Finance Analyst – APSC position will primarily be responsible for inventory costing for raw materials, semi-finished goods, finished goods and promotional materials and samples. This role will also include month-end closing tasks, preparation and analysis of Balance Sheet reconciliations as well as analysis of Operation P&L results; and participation in business planning process of the assigned country or manufacturing site in the Asia Pacific region.
Principal responsibilities will include:
- Product costing.
- Performing month-end closing activities, as well as reviewing results of jobs executed by the third party provider.
- Preparing financial analysis such as Purchase Price Variance analysis, Gross Profit Analysis, SLOB, GIT, Inventory DOS, etc.
- Reconciling all Balance Sheet Inventory related accounts and some prepaid and accrual clearing accounts.
- Assisting the team during BP and ensuring that product costing is done according to regional guidelines and timelines.
- Supporting local finance in preparation of Ops PL during BP and on budget updates.
- Assisting in the preparation of requirements for external & internal audits.
- Liaising with business partners to resolve or follow up any issues relating to inventory.
- Resolving queries raised by business partners.
- Preparing information related to inventory purchases for hedging purposes as required by the regional treasury team.
- Participating in all process improvement projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- At least 2 years accounting experience in a manufacturing (food or non-food), audit or financial shared services firm preferred
- Exhibit a high level of autonomy as demonstrated via independent decision-making, prioritizing own workload and project management skills
- Experience in using ERP systems required; SAP applications preferred
- Proficiency in basic MS Office applications (Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Word) also required
- Filipino citizen or holder of relevant residence status to work in the Philippines
- Willing to be assigned in Parañaque City
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ