Johnson & Johnson Careers
Business Development Lead
Mexico City, Mexico
Requisition ID: 1905709807W
Johnson & Johnson is a leading supplier of Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, and Healthcare Consumer Goods. Our products are produced and distributed in all major LATAM countries and exported overseas. Within the Johnson & Johnson Enterprise Supply Chain the Customer & Logistics Services organization is responsible for all distribution operations on a global basis and is tasked with leveraging our global logistics spend and capabilities.We do this by building and implementing distribution centers that develop a world class network of best value suppliers meeting J&J business needs of quality and reliability, responsiveness, cost competitiveness and access to technology innovation that fuels superior growth.
As part of Deliver LatAm Supply Chain organization, in the regional Strategy & Deployment team, the Business Development organization is responsible for leading the “deliver” project stream of Acquisition and Divestiture projects for the LATAM region, including customer service, distribution and transportation impacts. The Business Development Lead will own deliverables during exploration, due diligence, and execution phases of business development initiatives and will be accountable for integrating and aligning order to cash deliverables with the broader supply chain and commercial teams. He or she is responsible for developing and deploying plans that support a seamless transfer including relevant transition service agreements.
•Work with DELIVER and Commercial teams to effectively integrates acquired business or transition divestes businesses to the buyers, acting as project PMO.
•Coordinates project team and project resources to ensure execution of the action plan, ensure flawless project execution milestone schedule, Final Project objectives and scope agreed upon during formal Project Kick Off and track progresses with core team on weekly basis.
•Coordinate and connect all Deliver functions towards projects goals (Quality, Finance, Customer Service, Operations, IT and others).
•Examples of key activits that will be coordinate by the BD Lead:
- Inventory moves to buyer minimizing impact on operations.
- Execution of transition service agreement.
- Inventory build up and cutover plan to support transition to buyer.
- Development and delivery of set of data to support potential upcoming transition business deals.
- Evaluate transition costs with the different CLS functions & CLS Finance.
- Develop mitigation strategy for transition costs.
- Support strategy to create a more agile network to support acquisition and divestiture for the Deliver pillar.
•Increase regional A&D acumen through the design and development of supporting capabilities to improve execution of similar initiatives.
•Example of capabilities activities to be executed by BD Lead:
- Creation of playbooks
- Creation of resource management tool
- Execution of reports for projects follow ups and metrics
- Active participation in Community of Practice forums.
- Build up A&D documentation to support CoP.
•Certificacions: PMI and/or FPX (nice to have, it´s not mandatory)
- Required experience: 2-3 years of experience in Supply Chain in at least one of the following business segments: Consumer, Medical Devices and Pharmaceuticals.Project management skills.
- Education: College degree in Engeering, Business Administration, Logists, Supply Chain or related areas
- Language: Fluent in English (written and spoken) MUST
- Excel, Power Point and Sharepoint skills
- Travel: 20% of time
1. Ability to deal with uncertainty and to manage complex pool of stakeholders at the same time.
2. Customer centricity mindset, always ensuring focus on customer for trade-offs decisions
3. Ability to work independently, manage complexity and take ownership for deliverables.
4. Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across all levels of the company.
5. Highly collaborative with the ability to lead and influence others in a complex matrix organization.
This position has no direct reports. It will report full line to LatAm Deliver Senior Manager and in each one of the projects the BD Lead will report functionally to the Deliver Global Project Manager. The BD Lead will lead several medium/small projects at the same time.
Mexico-Distrito Federal-Mexico City-
J&J Brazil (7680)