Johnson & Johnson Careers
Make Excellence Manager
Pomezia (Santa Palomba), Italy
Requisition ID: 1905709801W
Caring for the world, one person at a time’... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
JOHNSON & JOHNSON Consumer is the Worldwide leading Consumer Healthcare Company with the specific focus and mission to develop and market innovative OTC and consumer healthcare products and services.
Pomezia Plant is the biggest J&J Consumer Production Site in the World and a point of reference in terms of innovation and quality.
Do you want to join our team?
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Plant is looking
for a Make Excellence Manager to be based in Pomezia (Italy).
The Make Excellence Manager is responsible to drive cost improvement and process excellence by leading and project portfolio management processes that provide clear and accurate information for effective decision making, to maximize value and mitigate risks.
Responsible for coordinating all site-level process excellence activities and project portfolio activities in line with in line with OGSM and company programs.
Master lean manufacturing methodologies (ex. World Class Manufacturing, TPM, TPS, Continuous improvement) and act like an accelerator on increasing site capability enabling the delivery of cost saving and waste elimination projects.
Ensures development and execution of projects and programs to enable the Site to meet its commitments and targets.
Facilitates and Drives Cost improvement Projects (CIP) pipeline delivery, (incl. governance, KPI, tracking / alerts).
Leads and implement key site programs with a zero-waste mindset system in line with OGSM and company programs.
Implements and manages site CIP masterplan data systems and standard processes to enable prioritization, resource allocation, and project management for site portfolio in line with global and regional priorities
Co-ordinates strategic & business planning processes, in alignment with governance framework and tools (e.g. INSTANTIS)
Connects and deploy internally and externally, with an active role in the site and represents Site at Regional and Functional Make Ex communities, facilitating sharing and reapplication of best practices and internal and external benchmarks.
Supports and deliver deployment of change management programs.
Supports Site Make Excellence Lead and site Leadership team in all tactical & strategic matters (Governance)
Coordinates development and deployment of OGSM; defines and aligns site dashboards, KPI’s and scorecards.
Provides clear and accurate link and feedback with new product introduction (NPI) team to ensure NPI’s are designed and delivered in line with company and site-specific masterplan and in strategy of a continuous improvement
Ensures adherence to performance management execution & prepares perf. mgt conversations, information for effective decision making, to maximize value and mitigate risks.
Maps site capabilities and identifies gaps for improvement, facilitate and deliver site capability roadmap in process excellence and lean manufacturing.
We are looking for a highly motivated person with the following requirements:
• Master`s degree in Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Logistics or Business Administration is required.
• Master Process excellence, Lean Manufacturing-wise programs (TPS, WCM, TPM, Six Sigma, etc)
• A minimum of 3-5- years of experience in Manufacturing, Engineering or planning, with a minimum of 2 years in production environment.
• A previous experience in a big scale, lean manufacturing Consumer and/or Alimentary production site is preferred.
• Has strong leadership and team building attitudes supported by technical skills, structured mindset and is able to influence the organization to the next step driving the change end to end and proper deployment and reapplication.
• Enables the entire multifunctional organization to grow consistently ensuring proper deployment and governance.
• With a Continuous improvement and Zero Waste mindset, has a lateral thinking, challenging status quo in a never-ending research for optimization.
• Has scarcity mentality with pragmatic less-for-more approach.
• Seeks for the root cause and with a continuous learning and improving approach and is aiming to look for solution to fix to the root cause focusing forward.
• Complement motivation and engagement with analytical databased method.
What’s in it for you…?
We are offering you a multifaceted challenge in a dynamic, international environment with an excellent infrastructure.
Have we piqued your interest? Please apply today! We look forward to receiving your online application.
Italy-Lazio-Pomezia (Santa Palomba)-
Johnson & Johnson S.p.A. (7170)