Johnson & Johnson Careers
Pharmacy Territory Manager South Leinster
Requisition ID: 1905709728W
Job Title: Territory Manager – Pharmacy Channel
Job Type: Permanent – Global Band 25
Reporting to: National Field Sales Manager – Pharmacy Channel
Territory area: South Dublin, Wicklow,Wexford, Calow, Kilkenny & Waterford
Our consumer companies make many of the worlds most beloved healthcare brands by combing our scientific leadership with deep consumer insights. Many of our brands hold No 1 in market share positions in their categories such as Nicorette, Calpol, Benylin, Aveeno & Johnsons Baby. All of our consumer brands offer innovative healthcare solutions that help people lead healthy, vibrant lives.
If you are interested in joining a growing and vibrant team, we are currently recruiting for a Territory Manager to grow sales and market share in the South Dublin, Leinster region.
Role & Responsibilities:
The Territory Manager will be responsible for sales development and market share growth within South Leinster for the full portfolio of both OTC and consumer brands, including but not limited to Nicorette, Calpol, Benylin, Aveeno, Sudafed. A consultative selling approach is required for defining pharmacy customers’ needs with a view to generating mutual business development. This translates to achieving sales, distribution, recommendation, training and merchandising objectives across the territory and specifically the lead customer base which incorporates both Independent and multiple chain groups.
• Customer Genius: Builds a strong working relationship with all customers in the territory. Has responsibility for developing and executing a territory growth plan that achieves sales, distribution, recommendation, training and merchandising targets in line with channel and brand priorities. Demonstrates strong understanding of the key financial metrics around trade sales and bonus stock governance. Works closely with local wholesalers to ensure sufficient stock pressure to service customer base.
• Influence & Impact: Sells internally and externally with ease. Understands negotiation dynamics and follows the J&J selling process including a realistic proposal balancing customer needs with sound commercial argument. Educates pharmacists and pharmacy assistants on specific brand programs whilst always maintaining the highest standards of product knowledge to provide an exceptional customer experience. Works closely with Nicorette GP colleague to develop a plan to gain a clear understanding of prescribing patterns within the territory.
• Agility: Understands and uses available technical resources such as the J&J CRM system to track in store task compliance and measurement of performance across customer base. Prioritises work and activities based on delivering the greatest positive impact on customer and company. Has good knowledge of regulatory environment and works compliantly within regulatory framework.
• Insights & Activation: Uses CRM, IMS,market and EPOS analytics to pro-actively uncover valuable insights to drive incremental revenue. Implements best in class in store execution with a focus on the key path to purchase shopper drivers of window, GSL, counter and on shelf display. Leads ad hoc business development projects that can be scaled across the pharmacy landscape.
Administrative & HCC Compliance Management
• Ensures that all administration & HCC requests are met promptly and accurately.
• Manages all travel, expenses and monthly reporting requests on time and accurately
Key Leadership Imperatives
The candidate will demonstrate core values consistent with our Credo and leadership behaviour’ that are consistent with our imperatives framework.
LIVE OUR CREDO
Demonstrate and inspire the behaviors that reinforce Our Credo.
• Serve as a role model for making Credo-based decisions
• Create a trusting, collaborative, and ethical work environment
• Maintain the highest standards of quality, compliance and accountability
• Champion programs and initiatives that support our environment and communities
• Maintain awareness of the external environment, adding value and insights
• Be insight-driven to uncover unmet needs
• Encourage and support internal collaboration across levels, creating effective solutions
• Contribute to innovative and viable products, services and solutions, adding value
• Challenge the status-quo; lead and adapt to change
• Take and manage risks, take appropriate action & demonstrate an awareness of the highest standards of quality and compliance
• Act with speed, flexibility and accountability, to achieve goals
• Understand how own work impacts the enterprise and use understanding to make effective decisions and take actions.
• Manage priorities to effectively to deliver expected results
• Take accountability for own performance and development; support talent acquisition and others development
• Leverage diverse perspectives, backgrounds and talent to generate effective ideas or solutions
• Engage in transparent and constructive conversations, contributing to high performing teams
Application Level Requirements:
• Degree level educated or equivalent qualification.
• Sales experience within the OTC retail pharmacy.
• Respected by HCP’s as a relative expert in J&J’s therapy areas.
• Proven track record of consistent year on year sales growth.
• Ability to read and interpret IMS market analytics.
• Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills resulting in the ability to deliver a clear, concise message.
• Advanced negotiation and selling skills.
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint are essential.
THIS JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF THE JOB HOLDERS RESPONSIBILITIES
Johnson & Johnson (Ireland) Limited (8180)