Johnson & Johnson Careers
Business Quality Manager - CZ, SK and HU
Prague, Czech Republic; Budapest, Hungary; Bratislava, Slovakia
Requisition ID: 1905709697W
The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopedics, neurovascular, surgery, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics.
We are providing our clients with the most innovative and comprehensive orthopedic and neurological portfolio in the world, offering inspired solutions that go beyond quality implants and include services, education, instruments, and emerging technologies. In the surgical area we continue to dedicate to Shaping the Future of Surgery and building on our commitment to help address the world’s most pressing health care issues, and improve and save more lives. Through the Medical Devices we deliver innovation to make a life-changing impact.
The Medical Devices sector of Johnson & Johnson is now looking for an experienced Business Quality Manager:
Business Quality Manager, CEE Central Region (Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary)
Location: Prague, Bratislava or Budapest
Full time permanent contract
Responsible for overall Business Quality Leadership in Medical Devices Marketing Company in CEE Central Region (CZ/SK/HU).
You will have the following areas of responsibility:
- Ensure compliance to all applicable quality standards & regulatory requirements, coordinating the timely and effective deployment of J&J Standards requirements;
- Drive simplification & standardization of Quality System in line with J&J/MD strategies & initiatives;
- Establish corrective action & preventive actions to mitigate potential or actual non-compliance risk;
- Embed Quality Management System management principles in the country’s organization & drive continuous improvement;
- Develop, lead and maintain a comprehensive audit readiness program to ensure internal and external quality compliance;
- Ensure timely and consistent escalation of events;
- Ensure timely post market surveillance & vigilance (Field Actions and Product Complaints) management;
- Maintain training program with respect to Quality System elements;
- Connect with the business and functional leaders through active participation in their Management Meetings and Commercial Boards as applicable;
- Maintain knowledge of regulatory changes through regulatory standard management process and close cooperation with regulatory affairs;
- Establish local and regional relationships with regulatory affairs, business partners and internal/external quality regulatory compliance groups;
- Control and manage BQ head-count in CEE Central Region;
- Act as a Management Representative (Quality System Management Reviews) for CEE Central Region;
Maintain quality oversight to supplier and distributor management process (assessment, qualification, monitoring)
Knowledge, Skills, Competencies and Experience
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Bioscience, Engineering or Business or equivalent field coupled with relevant business experience in Quality leadership roles
- 5+ years working experience in the Medical Device Industry
- 5+ years working experience in quality function
- Recommended experience of Process Excellence
- Audit Management experience (Health Authorities, Notified Bodies)
- Recommended experience of supplier audit
- Track record of developing people, leading or coaching teams and driving results
- Change management experience and influencing and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a global or regional context would be desired
Excellent written and oral English communication skills are required
Ability to effectively present information to management and public groups is required
In return, we offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Work in a positive atmosphere with a highly motivated, energized team a good track level of success in business
- Many employee benefits.
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Hungary-Budapest-Budapest, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Slovakia-Bratislava-Bratislava
Johnson & Johnson Estonia (8428)