Johnson & Johnson Loopbaan
Requisition ID: 1905709679W
The Account Manager is responsible for achieving sales quota and developing a strategic plan for 20 to 30 accounts. The Account Manager represents the entire range of MD products and services and will develop promotors for J&J Medical Devices (MD) among non-clinical customers.
Main areas of responsibility / expected results/objectives of the role
- Generating business opportunities within a set of accounts and managing the sales process through to closure of the sale and signing of the contract.
- Contact person for, and develop promotors among, non-clinical customers
- Achievement of agreed sales goals.
- Generate a sales pipeline, qualifying opportunities, and accurately forecast pipeline.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with the MD sales and marketing organization.
- Coordinates the involvement of all internal stakeholders, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives
- Proactively leads a MD account planning process to achieve performance objectives
- Targets and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Manages contracting, pricing and tendering processes in the assigned accounts through the bids and tender excellence team
Main leadership commitments involved in the role
- Excellent in understanding customer needs
- Develops strong relationships with key customers and internal partners
- Reviews externally available information, like annual reports of hospitals, industry analysts' commentary, or product testimonials to understand competitive advantages and opportunities.
- Gather feedback & insights from non-clinical customers, internal partners. Identify actionable insights to enhance results.
- Translates insights into actions that challenge the status quo and that reinforce our competitive advantage.
- Determines alternative strategic options
- Dares to take risks aligned with Credo-based decision-making
- Identifies & develops the skills necessary for future success.
- Mentors peers or other employees
- Builds an environment supportive of diverse and inclusive thinking and perspectives.
- Develops communication and influence skills to become a high-impact presenter; seeks feedback on skills in this area.
- Promotes a culture of accountability by improving on current performance and taking responsibility.
- Tries new operational practices that have been successful elsewhere in the company.
- Builds & reinforce a sense of urgency on key projects; helps others understand the criticality of these efforts.
- Analyzes the outcome of recent projects; comes up with lessons learned reviews to improve future efforts and outcome
- Being able to think strategically and show strong operational capabilities at the same time.
- Experience with value selling
- A self-motivated, independent thinker that can move deals through the selling cycle
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Strong in data analyses and deriving actionable conclusions
- Experience in project management and process oriented work
- Strong customer and external environment orientation
- Strong passion and track record for innovation & will to make things happen & deliver
- Ability to connect and lead without formal authority a diverse group of business stakeholders
- Fluent Dutch
- Good written and spoken English (for EMEA collaboration)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proven ability to manage complexity with the entrepreneurial spirit that thrives in ambiguous circumstances
- Driven by results, performance & operational excellence in the job
- Demonstrated enterprise mindset, with ability to influence and collaborate in a global, matrixed environment to achieve business objectives
- Integrity and Credo-based personal leadership
- Self- awareness and adaptability
- Master degree or equivalent in business experience (economics, statistics or life sciences),
- Experience working for a large multi-national company
- Knowledge of the current market healthcare landscape or environment where solution selling is the key driver
- Experience working for a mid-size or multinational company
Johnson & Johnson Medical BV (7260)