Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sales Specialist - Scotland & Ireland
Requisition ID: 1905709184W
MENTOR (part of the Johnson and Johnson Family of Companies) is a worldwide market leader in strong and growing markets in over 60 countries and is a leading supplier of medical products for the global aesthetics and reconstructive procedures market. Mentor develops, manufactures and markets innovative science-based products for plastic and reconstructive procedures that allow patients to regain a more youthful appearance and improve or restore personal well-being.
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a Sales Specialist to join a top performing team. This excellent opportunity is ideal for a high potential, highly motivated individual who wishes to develop new skills, gain exceptional experience and who has a passion for selling and building strong customer relationships.
Accounts / Products: Accounts are a mixture of NHS and private hospitals, and the products relating to this role will be breast implants used for breast reconstruction and augmentation.
Brief description of the job responsibilities:
· Ability to function at a high level whilst working alone, as well as within a team
· Effective preparation and planning
· Accurate and urgent follow-up and pursuit of new business opportunities.
· Maintenance and development of product & service knowledge.
· Maintenance of appropriate level of Information Technology skills.
· Utilisation of the Company’s adopted selling tools (Integrity Selling).
· Interdependent Partnering within franchise and across Johnson & Johnson.
· Maintenance of Sales Force Tool through effective reporting.
· Operation within agreed budgets.
· Knowledge of marketplace/commercial awareness.
· Medical Device sales experience essential
· Surgical Aesthetic device experience preferable
· A winning spirit and competitive mindset
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)