Johnson & Johnson Careers
Medical Education Manager
Requisition ID: 1905709133W
Medical Education Manager
Janssen-Cilag Ltd, pharmaceutical company of Johnson &
Johnson, is recruiting for a Medical Education Manager for our Immunology
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases.
We are Janssen.
Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer
To lead and ensure the continued success of the organization’s medical education plans for Immunology within the UK market, ensuring that Janssen’s plans meet the educational needs of clinicians and are accredited where possible with Royal Colleges and other professional bodies. Networking with key opinion leaders and up-and-coming specialists in Immunology to develop speakers for our meetings and build clinical advocacy for our plans.
You will be a key player in the provision of medical educational programs to the UK market; using your extensive communication skills you will build key relationships with clinicians and other external partners that will enable you to build a network to ensure access to our educational programs.
You will be responsible for defining and developing Janssen’s UK medical education strategy in Immunology, from initial planning through to execution and ongoing management. A key area of this will be exploring unmet medical education and future business planning needs, and finding ways to innovate in medical education provision, particularly through digital channels.
• Defining and developing UK medical education strategy in Immunology.
• Providing and advocating draft medical education plan for business planning.
• Planning and execution of multi-channel educational programs (especially digital).
• Provision of HCP sponsorship, e.g. through congress attendance.
• Maintenance of Janssen’s HCP database to assist with the provision of speaker and delegates for educational meetings and advisory boards.
• Planning and facilitating local Therapeutic Area Steering Committee advisory boards for identifying future educational needs.
• Act as the local contact point to align with Janssen Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA)-organized medical education programs and influence EMEA plans in provision of appropriate activities for the local operating company.
• Working with Royal Colleges and other professional bodies in the therapeutic area to ensure accreditation of educational activities where possible.
• Working closely with customers, Janssen field support team and external agencies to co-ordinate and project manage necessary programs.
• Ensuring healthcare professionals and external agencies are aware of all Transfer of Value aspects of medical education provision in line with ABPI requirements.
• Ensure personal compliance with company HCBI awareness training within required time frames.
• Flexibility for UK based, and some international travel involving some weekends away
Essential education and experience
• pharmaceutical industry experience
• Project management skills including financial management
• University degree in a related scientific discipline, ideally a MSc
• Ability to demonstrate good scientific knowledge of the Immunology therapy area
• Ability to communicate clearly with all internal and external stakeholders to develop and deliver relevant medical education programs
United Kingdom-England-High Wycombe-
Janssen Cilag Ltd. (7360)