Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior PE Specialist
Requisition ID: 1905709048W
· Working with team to contribute for Professional Education strategy development.
· Sharing the insight from view of medical perspective to Core Value team, BU in BP planning, key projects’ design.
· Communication with cross-function to make alignment on ME project design and implementation issues (including Medical Affairs and Business Unit).
· Work with team or other Medical Functions to develop high-quality education contents for education events.
· Work with team to ensure Medical Education events implemented successfully.
· Responsible for budget tracking and reporting to the relevant ME events. Monitor timeline and manage project to conclusion and implementation.
· Ensure all programs are in compliance with regulatory, HCC, legal guidelines, and company policies.
· PKI tracking and reporting to relative Medical Education programs (key performance indicators).
· Build the XJP/TA reputation through high-qualified Professional Education programs
· Establish and manage an external network of agencies, associations, investigators, KOLs and physicians in order to further develop and implement the Medical Education strategy within the therapy area(s).
· Provide support to EMT/MSL team in their interactions with the external scientific community, resolving issues as required.
· Continuously update the knowledge of disease management, products updates, latest developments of industry and best practices of relevant therapy areas and products
· English writing and oral communication
· Flexibility for some domestic and international travels.
Xian-Janssen Pharmaceutical Ltd. (7043)