Johnson & Johnson Careers
Lead Veeva Software Engineer - Salesforce Effectiveness
Requisition ID: 1905708657W
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Lead Veeva Software Engineer - Salesforce Effectiveness. This primary location for this position will be Beerse, Belgium.
The Salesforce Effectiveness Engineer will be focusing on continuously improving the development lifecycle, code quality and assist with overall platform management of Salesforce.com and Veeva CRM as technologies. You'll be focused on designing best in class solutions for our sales and service teams.
This role will report directly to the Technology Manager EMEA & ASPAC and will be part of the Connected Commerce organization within J&J Technology Services.
Technology Services is the shared services organization within Johnson & Johnson Technology. We build software solutions that impact our healthcare professionals, customers and patients.
- You lead SFE Development projects utilizing specialized Salesforce.com and Veeva knowledge and skills, while following approved J&J standard policies and procedures (e.g. SDLC, Agile, IAPP, etc.). Ideally, you'd have a broad knowledge of both technology / business solutions, leadership and creativity to work within a large IT service delivery organization to drive business solutions.
- Captures customer insights to improve Sales Force Effectiveness Services throughout delivery, and delivers continuous improvement recommendations to service owners. May conduct impact analysis on process/tools coming from new/enhanced services.
- Documenting the architectural principles and solution design for user stories in a disciplined, compliant way and ensure all related documentation is continuously up-to-date.
- Connects with internal Veeva counterparts globally to share strategy and identify re-use opportunities.
- Define architecture for larger projects and drive this architecture on across platforms / solutions.
- You assist in knowledge transfer to team members and organizations after successful delivery of the service.
- May plan, select, and schedule approved vendors to deliver the service. May oversee the work of vendor resources throughout a project.
- In addition to the project work, you will drive consistency across the portfolio by collaborating closely with her/his global peers.
- Contribute to the SFE Playbook by documenting best in class ways of working and improving the toolset of the development teams we work with.
- Continuously improve the Development Lifecycle of Salesforce.com within our globally distributed team.
- Hands-on experience in any object-oriented programming language.
- Experience in the Salesforce.com platform and Veeva CRM.
- Thorough understanding of RDBMS and NoSQL.
- Experience in large program management and delivery with benefits delivered as committed required.
- Experience working with complex application and integration architectures.
- Experience in GxP systems and Computer System Validation required.
- Deep understanding of modern tooling to improve our development lifecycle (DevOps). You're able to apply this to a range of technologies.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Results driven and a self starter mindset required.
These certifications are considered a bonus, not a hard requirement. They are ranked in terms of importance to the opening.
- Veeva CRM Certified Administrator
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator
- Salesforce.com Certified Platform Developer I
- Salesforce.com Certified App Builder
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and you will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)