Johnson & Johnson Careers
SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST
Requisition ID: 1905708655W
This position will be a member of the EMEA IT finance team, covering the financial controlling activities for the EMEA TS (IT Technical Services Organization). You’ll have the opportunity to work in corporate, project focused and capital intensive environment, with a cross country and cross sector reach. The position is based out of Beerse, Belgium (30 minutes from Antwerp), where the regional IT Finance team is located.
TS is an IT Shared Services organization that is highly responsive to regional, market and business needs, and realizes significant advantages of scale in cost, quality and speed creating a sustainable competitive advantage for each J&J business segment.
- Interesting and varied job with opportunity to in work in a corporate, project focused and capital intensive environment.
- Located on the Beerse campus with 4000+ employees, 200+ finance professionals, all sectors and all Pharm groups, from early discovery to sales & marketing. A unique and inspiring environment.
- Partner with Senior Leaders from the TS EMEA LT to build and manage budgets and develop saving strategies
- Understanding of IT strategy and a global shared service organization
- Active engagement with global (Singapore, Belgium, Sao Paolo, US) finance teams and operating companies in EMEA
- Opportunity to build a strong personal network within the region and with corporate
- Understanding of the global structure of J&J and the different business units; working with multiple countries and all sectors (consumer, Medical and Pharm)
- Develop your skills through our continuous training and talent management
- Competitive compensation package
- Preparation of Budget and budget updates operating expenses, capital expenditure and headcount
- Ad hoc data collection / analysis involving TS hosting companies
- Monthly closing activities including reporting to Corporate
- Provide support to regional leadership for all financial aspects
- Reviews activities associated with the annual business planning process and quarterly updates. Provides leadership on cross functional teams, presentations to finance and functional senior management.
- Provide accurate, timely, and meaningful financial analysis to influence business decisions
- Challenges business assumptions, helps to develop alternative scenarios and educates business partners on financial issues, concepts and ownership.
- Financial support for global/regional projects
- Ensure financial compliance .
- Active engagement with global finance team and ensure regional needs are understood and incorporated
- Bring forward and implement improvements
- Support/lead ad hoc projects
- Minimum Bachelors in a Business Administration, Economics or Accounting
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Fluent in English
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Creative and continuously looking for process improvements and results
- The ability to work pro-actively, independently and in team across geographic boundaries
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)
Planning & Analysis