Johnson & Johnson Careers
Finance Compliance Manager
Requisition ID: 1905707881W
The position is responsible for assisting management team to enhance company governance and to establish a strong and robust internal control environment, especially with regards to the area of business compliance. He/she will drive efforts and initiatives to ensure adequate internal controls are in place to mitigate operating risks and to evaluate and identify operational improvement opportunities. He/she will also lead efforts in ensuring compliance with SOX requirements and internal policies and procedures of the company.
Major Job Responsibilities:
1. Conduct risk base assessment for critical areas, identify operating risks and opportunities to improve internal controls and bring to management’s attention any existence of or opportunity for fraudulent activity once it is identified.
2. Work with management team to oversight the business and ensure their operations are in compliance with COMPANY policy for critical areas.
3. On-Going Consultation / Answering Questions / Business Partnering with key stakeholders. For example:
1) Provide consultation & awareness in the implementation & adoption of new requirements and/or changes to key controls (e.g. WWPs, US GAAP, DCM, ICH Changes, etc.)
2) Compliance consultation for new business model set up
3) Compliance internal projects & initiatives
4. Company Policy and SOP set up/ update.
5. Assist internal and external auditors to conduct audit and follow up on remediation plan.
6. Assist SOX program.
7. Development, design, and execution of specific compliance trainings at a local level. These trainings would be specific compliance trainings to enhance compliance awareness and knowledge for BUF/BU, policy update, address design of control, correction actions, etc.
1. Bachelor degree or above in financial, accounting and/or auditing.
2. Over 8 years’ experience with multinational companies, or with int’l auditing firms. At least 3 years internal/external control/audit experience in medium size multi-operation organization.
3. CPA/ACCA/CIA/CMA certificate is a must.
4. Very Good spoken & written English, CET Band 6.
5. Good Microsoft software application technique.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Shanghai Ltd. (7055)