Johnson & Johnson Careers
Area Specialty Manager- Chicago, IL- Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Actelion)
Requisition ID: 1905190412
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., (Actelion), a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Area Specialty Manager for the Chicago, IL territory.
Primary responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Spans customer care area to address specific business needs and opportunities in the CCA
- Focuses on a call list of high value PAH prescribers
- In partnership with DM, collaborates with team members including KAM, TM, BD, MSL, SAM/NAM, TAM and PAH Pathways counselors
- Develops new business and maintains existing business by building and sustaining strong, trusting relationships with customers and prospects
- Plans and organizes activities and resources so that sales goals are consistently met or exceeded
- Conducts speaker programs and educational symposia
- Develops business with targeted physicians including pulmonologists, rheumatologists and cardiologists
- Provides necessary information to customers including physicians, NPs, PAs, etc. to improve their knowledge of promoted products and the uses for which they are indicated.
- Prepares and executes Business Plan for targeted customer segments
- Manages territory budget
- Utilizes all resources to monitor and manage business frequently
- 10 years of field sales experience in the pharmaceutical industry including five years of specialty sales in either pulmonary hypertension, cardiovascular or pulmonary disease state(s).
- Working knowledge of managed care and hospital sales
- Significant PAH market and product knowledge
- Proven success working in a cross functional and/or team environment
- Self-starter with a proven track record of high performance, strong clinical knowledge, solid
- business acumen
- Superior communication skills and excellent follow through
- Proven sales track record
- Success exhibiting peer leadership, mentorship and coaching new hires as well as the rest of the team
- Ability to travel up to 80% including overnight trips
Actelion Pharmaceuticals US Inc (6252)