Johnson & Johnson Careers
DOM SR DIRECTOR CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
Requisition ID: 1902190412
Actelion Pharmaceuticals Ltd., a Janssen Pharmaceutical Company of Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a Sr. Director, Customer Experience (DOM) based in South San Francisco, CA.
As part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Actelion is a leader in the field of pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). Our portfolio of PAH treatments covers the spectrum of disease, from WHO Functional Class (FC) II through to FC IV, with oral, inhaled and intravenous medications.
The Sr. Director, Customer Experience is a critical senior marketing management position leading an integrated marketing approach to drive the development, alignment, and implementation of the overall customer experience. You will develop and lead operational strategies, marketing resources, and solutions to drive an optimal experience for Actelion's customers & patients. The role ensures that the organization is building a unified and seamless customer experience and will act as a single point of contact to improve the effectiveness of critical vendor and partner relationships. You will lead a team in optimizing patient journey, ensuring that the patient starts and stays on therapy. This position works across the Actelion franchise, with Marketing Directors, National Sales Directors, Access Marketing and Commercial Excellence. Close partnership with senior leaders in Legal, Regulatory and HCC is critical.
- Coaching, developing and motivating direct reports
- Partnering with franchise marketing teams to develop an integrated strategic plan across Actelion with aligned strategic objectives and execution
- Lead and direct the team to scan the external environment to identify potential partners who can advance the Actelion Customer Experience, ensuring appropriate marketing investment mix to achieve business objectives
- Management of service providers, advertising agencies and consultants.
- Monitor the competitive environment and create sustainable franchise strategies and actions.
- Ensure execution of programs and business objectives across the business
- Provide an environment which encourages the company's dedication to equal employment opportunity and the value of a diverse work force.
- BA/BS degree required
- MBA or other related advanced degree preferred
Experience and Skills
- 10 years business experience (e.g. Sales, Marketing, Strategic Marketing, Payer/Access experience, Operations, Supply Chain, Analytics, International experience, National Business Director or other transferable experiences) of which 8 years demonstrate marketing and/or customer service experience and proven performance
- A minimum of 4 yrs in-line marketing
- Demonstrated track record of strong leadership capabilities with ability to work effectively in a matrix and unstructured environment and manage external partnerships
- Excellent communication skills with experience engaging Senior Management
- Demonstrated experience in critical marketing competencies
- People management experience
- Experience handling marketing & operational budgets and external partners/vendors
- Understanding of the healthcare industry, managed care, specialty pharmacy and/or reimbursement
- Creative, strategic, proactive, and strong analytically with excellent overall business acumen
- Product Launch experience
- In-depth knowledge of pharmaceutical brands, therapeutic area, and institutional channel experience. PAH experience is desired.
This position is based in South San Francisco, CA and will require up to 25% travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-California-South San Francisco-
Actelion Pharmaceuticals US Inc (6252)