Johnson & Johnson Careers
R&D STRATEGY AND OPERATION COOP
Requisition ID: 1900190416
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Janssen R&D (JRD), a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting a R&D Strategy & Operations Co-Op. Janssen R&D (JRD) is a global organization of 11,000+ people with an operating budget of $7B and units that consist of JRD Therapeutic Areas (Cardiovascular/Metabolism, Immunology, Infectious Diseases/Vaccines, Neuroscience, Oncology, Pulmonary Hypertension) and JRD Global Functions. The JRD Co-Op will support the overall strategic planning and implementation of JRD global engagements, including the global scientific meetings and leadership Meetings, and will support other ad-hoc projects/events as needed, driving awareness of JRD Strategic Imperatives, and advancing organizational culture.
This position will partner closely with the JRD Strategy & Operations team, and other cross-functional team members to drive strategic programming, coordination of operational logistics, and streamlining scientific content management via SharePoint (content management platform), supporting the JRD strategy under a continuous improvement framework.
The R&D Strategy & Operations Co-Op will:
- Create visually compelling slides in PowerPoint, driving key strategic decisions.
- Support the planning and execution of R&D events including, planning materials such as programs and presentations. Event speaker management including scheduling, attendee lists, survey creation, and event recaps.
- Identify process improvement opportunities for reoccurring events by streamlining the planning and execution phases.
- Innovatively utilize SharePoint to organize ongoing strategic initiatives and manage stakeholder timelines.
- Candidates must be enrolled in an accredited college/university pursuing (BA/BS).
- Candidates must be available to work Full-time
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States and not require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H1-B status) now or in the future.
- Demonstrated leadership is preferred.
- Candidates must be detail-oriented, highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks.
- Candidates must have the ability to work individually (independently) as well as on a team.
- Candidates need to be proficient with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel (including a high proficiency with generating pivot tables and graphs), and Power Point, and have strong oral and written communication skills. Additional technical competencies in SharePoint and other information technology systems are highly desirable, as is experience with PubMed databases and other literature databases.
- Experience working directly with leadership is preferred
- A minimum G.P.A. of 3.0 is strongly preferred.
- Participation in campus/community service activities is desired.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)