Johnson & Johnson Careers
Consumer Import Operations Coordinator
São José dos Campos, Brazil
Requisition ID: 1883190104
• Deliver business goals in assuring security of supply, compliance and transparence to the processes and optimum value for money
• Build external and internal stakeholder trust, preference and advocacy
• Serve as a trust advisor for other areas
RESPONSIBILITIES/PRINCIPAL DUTIES (Essential Functions)
• Lead 4PL/customs broker on day to day E2E activities to achieve business goals and also focusing on building capabilities for the long term
• In charge of continuous improvement through LEAN initiatives
• Lead business plan (PBP, FBP, MUP, JUP, NUP) including alignment with stakeholders (Eg: planning, finance, etc) and provide monthly cost review (gap explanation)
• Develop and implement compliant processes and procedures for all import activities
• Manage all applicable international trade agreement programs
• File customs disclosures when necessary
• Serve as primary point of contact for all Customs-related audits and compliance initiatives
• Supervise the import of goods process in order to ensure they are compliant with government imposed regulations
• Partner with Planning, Regulatory Affairs, Warehouse, etc to create a robust and eficiente End to End Process
• Develop and implement various internal control measure for preparing reports.
• Coordinate with management team and ensure optimal results for all operations.
• Maintain efficient knowledge on all rules and regulations for various business operations.
• Monitor all everyday activities and resolve all customer complaints appropriately.
• Lead international transportation service policies, standards, guidelines, technology and procedures.
• Lead SOP (Standard operating procedure) assuring that execution is being done properluy and update it when needed.
• Shape & execute international trade process in order to bring CIPs as per JJ guidelines.
• Bachelor Degree in International trade
• Analytical and process oriented, with strong decision making / problem-solving skills.
• Minimum of 6-8 years of Experience with International Trade (Imports processes).
• Fluent in English (Spanish will be a Plus)
• Experience with ANVISA related processes and industry will be a Plus
• Experience managing 4PLs and 3PLs
• Proactive approach and Ability to Persuade and influence others in a multicultural environment
• Strong business acumen and understanding of the end to end supply chain.
• Professional certifications such as: APICS and Lean preferred.
• Good communication skills on all levels (bottom up & top down)
• Strong leadership, collaboration, influencing and interpersonal skills
• Experience working in a highly matrixed, global organization. Multi sector experience preferred.
• Quick to learn
Brazil-São Paulo-São José dos Campos-
J&J do Brasil Indústria e Comércio de Produtos para Saúde Ltda. (7600)