Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1879180520
Johnson & Johnson NeuWave Medical, Inc. (HCS) is currently recruiting for a Service Manager located in Madison, WI, with considerations being made for other US locations.
NeuWave Medical specializes in developing and commercializing energy-based minimally invasive medical devices. These devices must deliver improved healthcare economics and a better experience for patients in terms of outcomes or quality of life.
NeuWave Medical, Inc. is a spin-off company from the University of Wisconsin - Madison. NeuWave arose as the result of an academic collaboration between engineers and physicians who wished to improve their ability to treat cancer and other important clinical problems. As a result, NeuWave is highly focused on solving real clinical problems in a manner that will directly benefit patients by being more effective, minimally invasive, and cost conscious. Everything that we do is based on providing better technology for patients, physicians, and healthcare organizations.
Thriving with a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
• Develop & Lead world-wide post sales product and customer support
• Develop and coordinate staffing requirements
• Lead and develop Service and Dist. Strategy Roadmap to identify E2E One MD S&R Opportunities
• Cross-functional/Corporate solutions Integration representative for NeuWave Operations
• Develop and lead the roadmap for the Global NeuWave Technical Services Operations capacities (organization, processes & Tools) to enable business growth and customer satisfaction
• Identify synergies by ensuring full alignment and integration with current and future Ethicon’s and One MD harmonization initiatives
• Drive overall OneMD Service & Repair initiative to integrate NeuWave Medical into this platform.
• Responsible for de-escalating technical and customer issues arising from within the region of responsibility
• Implement One MD S&R performance metrics to measure success at the group and individual level and P&L outcome vs plan.
• Establish ROW (EMEA and APAC) service support strategy (short and long term)
• Higher Level A/C upgrade strategy and infrastructure to be integrated on field Service duties
• Drive product enhancements to better support Service & Repair initiatives as well as sellable features
• Establish and manage Extended Warranty programs for NeuWave Medical
• Bachelor’s Degree required with technical or engineering discipline preferred; Advanced Degree also preferred
• Minimum of 8 years of relevant business experience required
• Strong customer service skills required
• Microsoft Office expertise required
• General understanding of advanced computer analysis programs required
• Experience successfully bringing operational capacities from concept to market on schedule & within budget is preferred
• Strong Technical Acumen and people Development skills are required.
• Experience managing and developing cross-cultural /international teams is required
• Superior data analysis and statistical skills are required
• Working knowledge of FDA, ISO 13485 and/or BSI requirements is preferred
• Lean Six Sigma Black/Master Belt certification is preferred
• Experience managing a call center, reverse logistics and/or repair operations strongly preferred
• This role is located in Madison, WI, with considerations being made to other US locations and will require up to 30% domestic and international travel.
North America-United States
NeuWave Medical, Inc. (6229)