Johnson & Johnson Careers
Oncology Medical Information Scientific Knowledge Lead
Requisition ID: 1878180911
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC, one of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is currently recruiting for an Oncology Medical Information Scientific Knowledge Lead/Associate Director to be located in Horsham, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC is dedicated to providing medical information and consultative support to the Janssen pharmaceutical companies.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Oncology Medical Information Scientific Knowledge Lead/Associate Director is responsible for driving strategic application of integrated scientific knowledge and insights through cross functional collaboration to impact health care delivery and outcomes.
• Leverage artificial intelligence and other resources to systematically review Oncology specific scientific literature related to our products, therapeutic areas and competitors.
• Partner with Data Sciences and Scientific Exchange Solutions to design a tool based system to review the scientific literature
• Lead cross-functional approach to provide a unified voice of the customer to internal partners by collecting and analyzing Oncology relevant data, evidence, and guidance
• Integrate scientific data, healthcare trends, and voice of customer to produce strategic real-time analysis and intelligence reports distributed to Integrated Evidence Teams (IET) and Senior Leadership.
• Serve as key member of the Integrated Evidence Teams to identify trends and unmet medical needs, and alert the IET of new relevant information in the public literature
• A minimum of an advanced degree (e.g., PharmD., MPH, MD) is required.
• A minimum of 6 years of relevant experience in Medical Information or Health Economics and Outcomes Research is required.
• Expertise in the healthcare industry with clinical knowledge in oncology is required.
• Demonstrated ability to integrate scientific data, healthcare trends, and voice of customer to provide strategic application of insights to the business
• Working knowledge of United States health care systems and customers is required; specific understanding of business models and perspectives of managed care and public sector is preferred.
• Demonstrated excellence in leadership including: Collaboration in a matrix environment; Influencing and negotiating; Relationship building; Strategic thinking
• This position will require up to 15% domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC (6120)