Johnson & Johnson Careers
Associate Sales Consultant (Spine) – Kansas City, MO - DePuy Synthes Sales
Kansas City, Missouri; Kansas City, Kansas
Requisition ID: 1876190412
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world is recruiting for an Associate Sales Consultant in the Kansas City Region.
DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, provides one of the most comprehensive orthopedics portfolios in the world. DePuy Synthes solutions, in specialties including joint reconstruction, trauma, craniomaxillofacial, spinal surgery and sports medicine, are designed to advance patient care while delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide. For more information, visit www.depuysynthes.com.\
Spine: DePuy Synthes Spine is the Spine business offering a comprehensive portfolio of spinal care solutions for the treatment of the most simple to the most complex spine disorders using traditional and minimally invasive techniques.
The Associate Sales Consultant (ASC) reports to the Region Manager (RM) and to the Area Vice President (AVP) or in some cases the Territory Leader (TL) in a region. The ASC is responsible for working at the direction of a Sales Consultant (SC) to ensure the achievement of the annual sales forecast and other related targets in their geographic territory.
• servicing existing customers
• managing company assets
• sales logistics
• execution of national, regional, and local initiatives.
This Position requires extensive travel within territory with the possibility of weekend work and/or limited overnight travel. Majority of time will be spent in surgeon office and/or hospital setting and includes coverage of cases in operating room (OR), coordination of equipment required for case coverage, and logistics related to hospital billing and replenishment.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or at least one year of Orthopedic experience in either sales or surgical/RN/Technical.
• The ability to work in a lab/operating room environment.
• A valid driver's license issued in the United States
• The ability to travel which may include weekend and/or overnight travel.
• Residence in or be willingness to relocate to the posted territory.
• Strong interpersonal communication, negotiation, influencing, strategic thinking, problem solving and business acumen skills required.
• A qualified candidate will be efficient, organized, self-motivated, positive and pro-active
• Two (2) years+ of previous experience in one of the following: healthcare sales experience or hospital/Operating room experience, or clinical experience in orthopedic sports medicine.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-Missouri-Kansas City-
North America-United States-Kansas-Kansas City
DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc. (6032)