Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Analyst, Contracts, Pricing & Compliance (1 of 2)
Requisition ID: 1873180521
Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for a Senior Analyst, Contracts, Pricing & Compliance to be located in Irvine, CA to support our Medical Devices business.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Device Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices contains key surgical platforms such as Wound Closure, Orthopedics, Open and Minimally Invasive Stapling, Energy, Biosurgery, Aesthetics, ENT, and Cardiovascular surgical products. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands. Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is currently $20 billion in World Wide sales. The business is expected to experience solid growth over the next 5 to 7 years.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Senior Analyst, Contracts, Pricing & Compliance position is responsible for offer development, contract provisions, terms & conditions review, implementation, performance management and payment execution for CSS U.S. customer-facing teams. These contracts include, but are not limited to, sales, evaluation, consignment, pricing, third-party agreements for IDN’s, Hospitals, and Government. This position will support the review, preparation and execution of RFI’s and RFP’s including data analysis. This individual will facilitate the Contracts & Pricing Committee (CPC) for assigned business unit and support the business in activities to ensure compliance to Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), Government (GCC) and other requirements relating to pricing and contract compliance. This position will also manage pricing requests, assist with price loads, support pricing initiatives, promotions and programs and data management including system data integrity.
This position will work closely with the Sr. Contracts Manager, Contracts, Pricing and Compliance Department, Corporate Accounts and commercial leaders in the development and implementation of policies, procedures and processes.
• Provides services and support to the CSS U.S. customer-facing teams on contract administration.
• Provides training as needed with respect to contracts, pricing, compliance and administrative processes.
• Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to next management level
• Responsible for ensuring subordinates follow all Company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices and that all resources needed to do so are available and in good condition
• Responsible for ensuring personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required.
• A concentration in Business, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Contracting or related field is preferred.
• A minimum of four (4) years of dynamic business experience is required.
• Experience in Contracting, Supply Chain, Sales & Marketing or Finance Management is preferred.
• Prior experience in the medical device industry or an FDA regulated industry is preferred.
• Strong organizational skills, time management skills and ability to self-manage in a complex/ time sensitive environment is required.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Toolset (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is required.
• Expertise in contracting business processes is preferred.
• Prior experience working with customer facing teams is preferred.
• Strong communication skills (presentations, listening, written skills) are required.
• Prior experience effectively working through periods of change, ambiguity and complexity is required.
• This position requires up to 5% travel.
DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc. (6032)