Johnson & Johnson Careers
Territory Manager, Primary Care Diabetes/ADHD (Contract) - Edmonton South
Requisition ID: 1870180521
Janssen Inc., a member of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Territory Manager in Diabetes/ADHD Primary Care located in Edmonton, Alberta. This position is a 12-month contract role.
As a member of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, Janssen Inc. is dedicated to addressing and solving the most important unmet medical needs in pain management, psychiatry, oncology, psoriasis, virology, anemia, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, dementia, gastroenterology and women’s health. Driven by our commitment to the passionate pursuit of science for the benefit of patients, we work together to bring innovative ideas, products and services to patients around the world.
The primary responsibilities of this position include:
- Developing business plans and executing strategies aligned with Company objectives and customer needs.
- Tailoring business approach based on assessment of market conditions, customer opportunities.
- Conducting customer calls. Establishing relationships and leveraging consultative selling skills, technology, and visual aids in order to influence and achieve sales goals.
- Applying comprehensive understanding of clinical/therapeutic practices and marketplace.
- Utilizing segmentation and customer targeting techniques to differentiate sales growth opportunities.
- Developing and implementing value-added, customer-centric solutions based on customer needs.
- Providing feedback and actionable recommendations to sales and marketing management.
- Maintaining a full understanding of healthcare compliance, and regulatory landscape.
- Assisting customers in navigating the reimbursement and formulary to increase access to Janssen products.
- A minimum of a University Degree is required, preferably in Life Sciences or Business.
- A minimum of 3 years of direct sales experience is required, pharmaceutical experience is preferred.
- Strong understanding of pharmacology and therapeutic knowledge is preferred.
- Sales experience in the Diabetes market is an asset.
- Valid driver’s license; meets J & J fleet safety requirements.
- This position is a field based sales role covering the Edmonton South region.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Janssen Inc. (7710)