Johnson & Johnson Careers
IT Lead, Clinical Development (SAS) - Product Line Owner
Spring House, Pennsylvania
IT Project Management
Requisition ID: 1862180520
Janssen Research & Development LLC, a Johnson & Johnson company, is recruiting for an IT Lead, Clinical Development (SAS)– Product Line Owner. In this position, you will have the option to sit at any of the major Pharm R&D locations including Spring House, PA; Raritan, NJ; Titusville, NJ; or Malvern, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen R&D, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.JanssenRnD.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
In this role, you will support the Clinical Development IT Product line organization in delivering solutions to drive the business strategy. You will also partner with business analysts, business process owner(s), and technical delivery teams to identify/implement technology solutions and ensure successful delivery.
- Translate business needs and requirements into IT specifications
- Write, lead, and clarify business requirements/story points
- Configuration/Change management of supported systems/platforms
- Manage plans and financials; mitigate risks; and solve issues for the supported projects
- Collaborate with IT partners and business process owners to lead technical execution of projects
- Oversee user acceptance testing and deployment
- Ensure compliance with Janssen policies & regulations, and develop required documentation
- Serve as a technical guide to support one or more areas of products or technologies in Clinical Development
- Manage business partner expectations, resolve conflicts
- Ensure solutions are consistent with business objectives and strategy
- Build and maintain positive relationships with business partners and IT organization
- Assist in the development and maintenance of end-to-end processes, systems and data flows
- Contribute to budget development and monitor budget within the Product area of responsibility
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) and a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience OR advanced degree plus a minimum of 3 years of experience is required
- Solid experience (and a real passion for) utilizing SAS in support of clinical dev technology and information systems, projects, and processes is required
- Successful project management and delivery experience is highly preferred
- Broad technology experience with understanding of the business impact of different solutions and ability to assess impact and communicate the trade-offs between business needs, technology requirements, timelines, costs and risks
- Deep understanding of SDLC including Agile methodology, requirements elicitation, system design, development, and validation/regulatory requirements is required
- Extraordinary communication and interdependent partnering skills in global setting is required
- Ability to lead, write, and clarify story points/business requirements
- Ability to handle financials, plans, risks, and issues for all supported projects
- Experience with user acceptance testing and rollout
- Knowledge of Veeva or similar systems is preferred
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)
IT Project Management