Johnson & Johnson Careers
DATA GOVERNANCE Co-op (September 2019 4 or 8 months)
Requisition ID: 1852190411
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, metabolic and chronic diseases and women’s health. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen Inc. is a member of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.ca for more information.
We offer a work culture that is open, innovative, and performance driven with an environment that is fun and sophisticated. Within our facilities we have a fitness centre that you can access and an online company store, exclusive to employees, where you can purchase J&J products. We also offer opportunities for employees to get involved in sports teams, social events and to volunteer with local charities.
The J&J family is looking for an enthusiastic and driven student leader to join our team as a Data Governance Intern in our Toronto office.
- The internship will run for a four- or eight-month period beginning in September 2019 and will give you the opportunity to support and lead commercial projects within the Janssen analytics team.
- Your role can include:
- Development and maintenance of a comprehensive customer database ensuring effective integration of key customer intelligence from a variety of sources
- Evolving and managing cross functional processes to ensure data integrity and compliance across a numerous and diverse user community
- Providing user support and training across this community for CRM and other related J&J platforms
- Championing the use of data to drive decision making across the organization
- Throughout your internship you will be exposed to world class experts who will guide your learning through daily support, mentorship and constructive feedback.
You are a student in good standing, working towards the completion of an MBA or related graduate degree.
Excellent verbal, presentation and communication skills, and a strong ability to collaborate and partner are required.
You must be able to work independently, have excellent analytical and logical thinking skills, strong process excellence orientation, and the ability to manage multiple demands within tight timelines.
Do you want to join a global health care company where what you do matters and makes a difference? If you meet the above requirements, this opportunity may be of great interest to you. BE VITAL in your career. Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Janssen Inc. (7710)