Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is recruiting for a Senior Analyst, Call Plan and Alignment to be based out of Titusville, New Jersey.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Pharmaceutical Inc. is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
The Senior Analyst partners closely with field sales to advise on territory changes, additions, and collapses, ensuring adherence to the organization’s strategic direction. Generates all sales organization maps (Territory/Area/Region/National) and zip code reports. Partners with compensation team to ensure appropriate timing of alignment and call plan changes. Manage the overall problem resolution process by evaluating all alignment and call plan related inquiries and provides required solutions. Provide standard and ad-hoc analysis on call plan and targeting strategies. Assist the Sr. Manager, Sales Operations with implementation of new call plan strategies and optimization projects. Monitors and validates information flow from IT to vendors, creates update files as needed. Responsible for managing the RDT structure and oversees the Roster Management process. Works closely with the Sr. Manager, Sales Operations to develop and optimize the use of the Javelin suite of tools for Alignments, Call Plan and Rosters. Responsible for creating and maintaining productive relationships with vendors. Responsible for collaborating with peers across business units to share ideas and improve productivity. Acts as the Subject Matter Expert resource in call plan and alignments for the business unit, interacting with all levels within the organization. Continuously looks for ways to increase sales operations efficiency.
Supports co-promotions and multiple selling models.
- Responsible for the management of operational execution of sales force alignments and rosters with the various roles within the sales forces.
- Collaborate with Commercial Optimization & Deployment to ensure a smooth transition from strategic build of optimized alignment structure to practical execution.
- Oversees the production of territory/area/region/national maps for new sales personnel, promoted sales managers, regional sales offices, and select “in house” personnel.
- Manage the overall problem resolution process by evaluating all alignment- related inquiries and provides required solutions.
- Consult with other resources within each business unit as well as across other business units as required.
- Implement monthly and ad-hoc changes to alignments based on shifting work load, reorganizations, and changes in business direction.
- Ensures optimal territory balance.
- Inputs new or revised alignment information into iConnect.
- Creates and submits alignment change files to IT to update the CRM system.
- Shares and coordinates alignment changes with internal departments including Call Planning and Compensation. Supplies alignment fields to outside vendors, as required.
- Collaborates and teams with Vendor (ZS) on the Javelin Alignment and Roster Modules.
- Responsible for the management of operational execution of Call Planning with the various roles within the sales forces.
- Collaborate with Commercial Optimization & Deployment to ensure a smooth transition from strategic build of call plan and sales optimization to practical execution.
- Collaborates and teams with Vendor (ZS) on Javelin suite of Sales Operations tools.
- Influence & Impact – Drives the actions and shapes the thought processes of others through the use of compelling communications. Makes effective use of partnerships to drive positive change and to accomplish goals.
- Technical & Business Acumen – Maintains awareness and knowledge of the business in pursuit of flawless execution. Applies a needs-based approach to serving customer organizations.
- Planning & Prioritization – Demonstrates the ability to plan and prioritize to achieve results within a dynamic environment.
- A minimum of a BA/BS is required with a Master’s degree preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of business experience is required. A minimum of 2 years of Pharmaceutical or Medical Device Call Plan and Alignment Experience is preferred.
- Experience with syndicated data sources, such as IMS, and with the pharmaceutical sales process is preferred.
- Highly skilled in MS Office is required.
- Analytical skills are required.
- Adherence to the principles of the Johnson & Johnson Leadership Imperatives: Live the Credo, Connect, Shape, Deliver, Lead.
- Familiarity with SAS, data warehouse, and Salesforce.com is preferred.
- Previous experience in Finance, Math (Statistics & Analysis), or Sales Measurement/Sales Operations is preferred.
- Knowledge of data training methodologies preferred.
- Experience working with field sales as well as IT preferred.
- 10% of domestic travel
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (6062)