Johnson & Johnson Careers
Territory Manager – Diabetes/ADHD Primary Care – Montréal South Shore West (Montérégie) / Abitibi – Janssen Inc.
Requisition ID: 1846180912
Janssen Inc., a member of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Territory Manager in Diabetes/ADHD Primary Care located on the Montréal South Shore, in Quebec.
As a member of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, Janssen Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Mental Health, and Pain Management. Please visit www.JanssenPharmaceuticalsInc.com for more information.
The primary responsibilities of this position include:
- Developing business plans and executing strategies aligned with Company objectives and customer needs.
- Tailoring business approach based on assessment of market conditions, customer opportunities.
- Conducting customer calls. Establishing relationships and leveraging consultative selling skills, technology, and visual aids to influence and achieve sales goals.
- Applying comprehensive understanding of clinical/therapeutic practices and marketplace.
- Utilizing segmentation and customer targeting techniques to differentiate sales growth opportunities.
- Developing and implementing value-added, customer-centric solutions based on customer needs.
- Providing feedback and actionable recommendations to sales and marketing management.
- Maintaining a full understanding of healthcare compliance, and regulatory landscape.
- Assisting customers in navigating the reimbursement and formulary to increase access to Janssen products.
- A minimum of a University Degree is required, preferably in Life Sciences or Business. Master’s Degree / MBA preferred.
- At least One (1) year of experience in the healthcare industry and/or sales is required.
- At least two (2) years of experience in competitive selling environment is preferred.
- Strong understanding of pharmacology and therapeutic knowledge is preferred.
- Experience in the Diabetes market is preferred.
- Must be fully bilingual in French and English.
- Strong analytical capabilities and creative problem-solving skills is required.
- A Valid driver’s license and the ability to meet J & J fleet safety requirements are required.
- Ability to lift up to twenty-five (25) lbs. is required.
- Residence within close proximity to current geography or be willingness to relocate to the current geography is required.
- This position is a field-based sales position covering accounts in the Montréal South Shore West (Montérégie) region and in Abitibi.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Janssen Inc. (7710)