Johnson & Johnson Careers
Product Specialist – Ultrasound (Canada) Biosense Webster - J&J Medical Companies Inc.
Requisition ID: 1833180911
Biosense Webster Inc. (BWI), a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Product Specialist to cover Canada.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Companies (JJMC), a division of Johnson & Johnson Inc., markets and distributes medical device and diagnostic solutions for use in institutional and primary health care settings across Canada. JJMC focuses on providing minimally invasive treatment options spanning various medical procedures and disease states. Among the products represented by its various business units are: surgical instruments, orthopedic implants, devices for women’s health including breast care, infection prevention and general purpose sterilizers, hernia solutions, haemostatic products, cardiovascular and neurovascular diagnostics and treatment.
Biosense Webster combines an entrepreneurial spirit, leading edge technology, and the worldwide impact of Johnson & Johnson. Will Webster developed the first practical deflectable tip cardiac catheter some 30 years ago and later partnered with Biosense Webster International's (BW) industry-leading innovations in visualizing intra-cardiac signals. Today BW is recognized worldwide as an industry leader in developing innovative solutions to cardiac arrhythmia's. Guided by the needs of electro physiologists and their patients, we have pioneered innovative technology advancements ranging from the first deflectable tip catheter to the LASSO circular mapping catheter to today's most sophisticated three-dimensional cardiac mapping and navigation systems. Extensive experience, consistent focus and advanced technology continue to make BW a global leader in the diagnosis and treatment of cardiac arrhythmias.
The Ultrasound Product Specialist is responsible for:
- Attainment of sales/market share objectives.
- Execution of national/regional/local promotional activities and programs for Biosense Webster products.
- Highly effective territory management (territory budget, adherence to assigned administrative duties, working across POD structure(s)).
- Soliciting and sharing customer feedback, delivering promotional programs and proactively anticipating environmental changes while providing potential solutions that could lead to improved product and company performance in the marketplace.
- Delivering highly technical education and training programs relating to Siemens and GE ultrasound platforms, BW products including the Carto3 System, SoundStar and AccuNAV Intracardiac Ultrasound Catheters, CartoSOUND module as well as the reprocessing world including SterilMED and their services.
- Building relationships with Key Opinion Leaders and other targeted customers in order to ensure delivery of high quality support and to become an extension of a collaborative field force and customer cath lab team.
- Providing professional clinical support to new and existing customers (primarily physicians) on our full suite of Ultrasound catheter and software offerings. Full support of the ULS system and catheters, as well as the Carto3 System will be required.
- Working with members of the national sales team to improve overall performance.
- Collaborating with sales and marketing management to refine product and market initiatives.
- Exercising and modeling outstanding customer service on existing and prospective customers with high attention to detail in a fast-paced working environment.
- Developing comprehensive proposals in response to customer needs in a timely fashion.
- A minimum of a University Degree is required. A degree in business or health sciences is preferred.
- A minimum of three (3) years of sales experience in the healthcare/medical device industry OR a minimum of five (5) years of technical experience in the healthcare industry are required.
- Willingness to work within a lab or operating room (OR) environment is required.
- Candidates must possess superior written and oral communication skills that would allow them to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated leadership required
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills are preferred.
- Ability to understand and discuss complex clinical trials and related data sets is required.
- The individual must be an excellent collaborator and problem solver who demonstrates the ability to take initiatives and be creative.
- Individual will have the ability to handle multiple projects effectively and have an overall understanding of the Canadian Healthcare environment.
- Ability to travel as necessary, which may include overnight and/or weekend travel as dictated by the customer and business needs (a minimum of 50%) is required.
- Desire to work within a commission/bonus-driven environment is required.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales targets is preferred.
- Results and performance driven with a bias for action and sense of urgency on priorities is required.
- As driving is an essential requirement of the role, a safe driving record as per Johnson & Johnson SAFE Fleet guidelines is required.
- IBHRE and/or DCS certification are preferred.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)