Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Visualization Analyst
Requisition ID: 1823180522
Johnson & Johnson Vision, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently seeking a Senior Visualization Analyst to be based in Jacksonville, FL.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The ideal person is passionate about telling visual stories and influencing stakeholders with impactful data visualizations. We are looking for an expert in Tableau tools – design, implementation and best practices with a focus on commercial applications (sales, marketing, consumer analytics).
In addition to strong technical skills we are also looking someone who brings a strong understanding of visual design aesthetics and best practices in dashboard design. We offer a dynamic role with the opportunity to collaborate across several functions including Marketing, Analytics, Insights, Sales and Professional Affairs and influence business decisions using data.
• Design and develop complex interactive Tableau dashboards.
• Understand and articulate business requirements, familiarity with complex data sets that require engineering to deliver quality output.
• Be involved in all aspects of the dashboard development life cycle, from the initial kickoff through the requirements analysis, design and implementation.
• Able to build and reuse template/components/web services across multiple dashboards.
• Serve as a technical resource and subject matter expert for visualization and computing platforms and act as a liaison between technology teams and business stakeholders.
• Promote self-service analytics opportunities.
• Conduct demos to internal and external stakeholders.
• Responsible for maintaining consistency across multiple dashboards.
• Responsible for optimizing user experience.
• Bachelor’s degree is required.
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in building dynamic, interactive dashboards using Tableau is required.
• Strong UX design skills and ability to tell visual stories using state of the art visualization practices is required.
• Ability to work and communicate with both the business and technical experts is required.
• Familiarity with visual design concepts in building senior executive dashboards is a strong plus.
• Experience in building commercial dashboards – consumer/customer journeys, churn, market basket analytics, eCommerce is highly preferred.
• High and extensive level of technical skills, database software applications is required.
• Strong communications skills and sense of urgency in turning around dashboards quickly is required.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)