Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager, Digital, Social Analytics
Requisition ID: 1821180522
Johnson & Johnson Vision, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently seeking an Manager, Digital, Social Analytics to be based in Jacksonville, FL.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Manager, Digital, Social Analytics will be accountable for providing insights to improve acquisition, engagement, conversion and retention for digital marketing campaigns across all channels. The ideal candidate would bring a passion for learning, experimentation, domain expertise and data-informed decision making that shapes a holistic view of our business with a consideration for all aspects of the customer experience
• Analyze and Track key KPIs within the digital and social domains including company Websites, Digital Ads, Search and Social.
• Leverage multiple internal and external sources of data and analytics to develop predictive models of customer value and responsiveness.
• Drive the preparation and delivery of Digital and Social business reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
• Analyze and articulate the relationships between value (revenue, cost), digital engagement (web metrics, mobile, app engagement), customer/consumer segments, offline and online engagement.
• Collaborate with Agencies and Marketing teams on brand promotional development, execution and measurement including attribution.
• Work with internal and external vendor support teams on reporting and data.
• Design tests, define success metrics and objectives, and report on results to determine ways to improve marketing strategies and achieve larger business objectives
• Uncover opportunities for growth by analyzing our current customers, non-purchasers, and those who have yet to hear about our brand.
• Run Extensive A/B testing, Multivariate testing for company digital assets, media test campaigns and experiments.
• Bachelor’s degree is required.
• Master’s Degree (MBA or MHA) with an emphasis in Marketing, Economics, Finance and or Computer Science is preferred.
• Minimum of five years of progressive experience in Digital Analytics with experience in industry leading eCommerce and/or CRM tools is required.
• Expertise in working with SFDC is preferred.
• Demonstrated expertise in one or more of these data analysis tools - Visualization/Data Discovery (Tableau, Qlik, Microstrategy), Digital/Social Metrics (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, social platforms), advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required.
• Strong understanding of the programmatic media buying process is required.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix environment where a high degree of collaboration is needed is strongly preferred.
• Global experience is preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to synthesize data, interpret data, and process observations into actionable recommendations is required.
• Effective communication skills including presentation skills is required.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills including the ability to reconcile external and internal data sources is required.
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 25% of the time is required.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)