Johnson & Johnson Careers
Analyst, Connected Commerce
Requisition ID: 1819180522
Johnson & Johnson Vision, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently seeking an Analyst, Connected Commerce to be based in Jacksonville, FL.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Connected Commerce analyst will be accountable for providing insights and ownership of all activities related to measurement and attribution of J&J Vision’s e-Commerce channel strategies. The ideal candidate would bring a passion for learning, experimentation, domain expertise and data-informed decision making that shapes a holistic view of our business with a consideration for all aspects of the customer experience. The role is responsible for global connected commerce analytics.
• Analyze and Track key KPIs within the e-Commerce domain including e-retail customers, organic ecommerce assets and CRM applications.
• Leverage multiple internal and external sources of data and analytics to develop predictive models of customer value and responsiveness.
• Drive the preparation and delivery of connected commerce reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
• Analyze and articulate the relationships between value (revenue, cost), digital engagement (web metrics, mobile, app engagement), customer/consumer segments, offline and online engagement.
• Responsible for maintaining global channel level forecasts for the Vision Care portfolio and collaborate with other global analytics groups to feed into J&J Vision Care’s strategic plan.
• Work with internal and external vendor support teams on reporting and data.
• Design tests, define success metrics and objectives, and report on results to determine ways to improve marketing strategies and achieve larger business objectives
• Uncover opportunities for growth by analyzing our current customers, non-purchasers, and those who have yet to hear about our brand.
• Run Extensive A/B testing, Multivariate testing for company digital assets, media test campaigns and experiments.
• Bachelor’s degree is required.
• Master’s Degree (MBA or MHA) with an emphasis in Marketing, Economics, Finance and or Computer Science is preferred.
• Minimum of three years of progressive experience eCommerce analytics with exposure to industry leading eCommerce and/or CRM tools is required.
• Expertise in working with SFDC is preferred.
• Hands on experience with connected commerce industry trends, related metrics and benchmarks including SCANR, Digital Shelf, CRM Analytics is required.
• Demonstrated expertise in one or more of these data analysis tools - Visualization/Data Discovery (Tableau, Qlik, Microstrategy), Digital/Social Metrics (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, social platforms), advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix environment where a high degree of collaboration is needed is strongly preferred.
• Global experience a plus.
• Demonstrated ability to synthesize data, interpret data, and process observations into actionable recommendations is required.
• Effective communication skills including presentation skills is required.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills including the ability to reconcile external and internal data sources is required.
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 25% of the time is required.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)