Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1815190103
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Manufacturing Supervisor (2nd Shift) in Monument, CO.
DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, provides one of the most comprehensive orthopedics portfolios in the world. DePuy Synthes solutions, in specialties including joint reconstruction, trauma, craniomaxillofacial, spinal surgery and sports medicine, are designed to advance patient care while delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide.
Johnson & Johnson has accepted a binding offer to form a strategic collaboration with Jabil Inc., one of the world’s leading manufacturing services provider for health care products and technology products. The Company would expand a 12-year relationship with Jabil to produce a range of products within the Ethicon Endo-Surgery and DePuy Synthes businesses.
This position is planned for transfer to Jabil upon completion of the transaction. Therefore, should you receive and accept an offer for this position and remain in the role through the completion of the transaction, you would be transferred to Jabil upon the close of the deal, subject to any applicable local law. As a result of the transfer, you would become an employee of Jabil, and your employment would be governed by Jabil’s employment processes, programs, policies and benefit plans, as applicable.
• Be responsible safety, compliance, overall production results and employee relations within assigned manufacturing area (i.e. Production, Finishing, Packaging) in regards to scheduling, process improvements, quality and efficiency
• Coordinate activities with other production supervisors to ensure consistency in employee relations and JIT implementation
• Plan, direct and control activities of machine operators (15-25) and operations leads
• Interface with all plant management, engineering, quality, tool-room, maintenance, materials and H.R. personnel in order to meet production requirements
• Maintain worker safety and a safe work environment
• Provide input for operational budget and procedures
• Be responsible for planning, scheduling and manufacturing of existing and newly developed products in specific cells in compliance with all regulatory and GMP requirement
• Make adjustments with Cell Leaders for rework and special requests
• Coordinating new product introductions ensuring operators are trained and new product introduction dates are met
• Conduct weekly audits within cells to ensure continued GMP compliance
• Be responsible for pro-active people management
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required
• A minimum of two (2) years of manufacturing experience is preferred
• Demonstrated experience as a lead or supervisor is preferred
• Knowledge of FDA regulations and JIT practices is preferred
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
DePuySynthes Products Inc (6149)