Johnson & Johnson is hiring a Senior Clinical Service Specialist. This is a remote opportunity. Specialist will be on-call from 4:00am-5:00pm PST.
The Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies have been working to make surgery better for more than a century. With substantial breadth and depth in surgical technologies, orthopedic and interventional solutions, we aspire to improve and enhance medical care for people worldwide. Together, we are working to shape the future of health through differentiated products and services.
Under limited supervision, the Senior Clinical Service Specialist provides support on the use of Johnson and Johnson Medical Device products including, but not limited to Biosense Webster Inc and Acclarent. Responsible for interaction with customers over the phone and occasionally in person, for the handling of customer technical inquiries and complaints.
Under limited supervision and in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws/regulations and Corporate Johnson & Johnson, procedures and guidelines, this position:
• Provide expert clinical product and technical assistance to internal and external customers on the use of BWI, Acclarent, and other Johnson and Johnson medical device systems (e.g. the CARTO® system and associated software modules/RF generator/catheters; the TruDi® system and associated devices).
• Accurately input product complaints reported via phone or other channels of communication.
• Act as a technical educational consultant to Call Center Customer Support Representatives (CSRs) and Clinical Service Associates (CSAs)
• Provides guidance to customers including Field Service Engineers (FSEs), Clinical Account Specialists (CAS), Territory Managers (TMs), doctors, nurses and hospital biomedical engineers and assists when customer satisfaction issues arise.
• Troubleshoot/diagnose and resolve technical difficulties to avoid delays in customers’ patient case procedures.
• Support the release of Johnson and Johnson new products introduced to the market. Will be required to maintain advanced clinical knowledge of cardiac ablation, imaging, and EP.
• Mentor and coach Call Center CSAs and CSRs.
• Manage customer expectations on a regular basis before and after various interactions to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Completes documentation and administrative tasks per policy and procedures in a timely manner.
• Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to next management level and product leaders.
• Participate as a core team member for new product and process introductions.
• Participate as a key department representative in new product introductions and product improvement initiatives.
• Develop training content for Call Center team and train members on technology updates.
• Gather data, feedback to manufacturers, analyze data, identify trends, identify root cause, provide remedial actions, devise and implement plans to improve product performance and improve customer satisfaction.
• Review Call Center data entry events (i.e. product complaints, inquiries, service requests) and complete monthly metrics reports.
• Log in to Call Center phone support system and be available for calls during scheduled hours.
• Perform field ride along with local field service and commercial teams.
• Complete required travel (<10%) within Travel & Entertainment guidelines
• Position requires sitting for extended periods of time.
• Performs other duties assigned as needed.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
• Bachelor’s Degree in STEM related field. In lieu of Bachelor’s Degree an additional 4 years of relevant professional work/military experience accepted
• 5 years clinical or technical work experience in a patient care or hospital environment
• Maintain advanced clinical knowledge of cardiac ablation and cardio imaging, technical knowledge of EP technology, advancements, and the business landscape
• Effective communicator with all levels
• Problem solver who can think critically in high pressure environments
• Experience leading technical teams directly or indirectly
• Experience in project management
• Ability to travel <10%
• Ability to be on-call from 4:00am-5:00pm PST
• CEPS (IBHRE), RCES/RCIS certification
• Experience working with highly complex technical systems
• Electrophysiology/Catheter Lab or EP/Cardiovascular Device Industry experience
• Able to take large amounts of data and translate information into actionable insights
Biosense Webster Inc. (6010)