Johnson & Johnson Careers
Analyst, Managed Markets and Specialty
Piscataway, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 1808180911
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Analyst, Managed Markets and Specialty, supporting the U.S. Region Processing Center’s Contract Operations, primarily located in Piscataway, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. CLS strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
As the Analyst, you will support the contracting needs for Pharmacy Benefit Managers (PBM) and Managed Care Organizations (MCO) administered by the Managed Markets & Specialty Team. You will have sizable interaction with Operating Companies and field personnel. This role will primarily focus on the Long Term Care (LTC) Channel. In LTC, you will manage price eligibility and compliance within the physician and other specialty channels. You will be expected to support other areas within the Managed Markets and Specialty team as needed.
• Manage and maintain contracts, including loading of contract pricing information, as well as analysis and processing of rebate payments to organizations referenced above.
• Managing department trackers, metrics and SharePoint sites
• You will demonstrate a customer service attitude and willingness to learn, as well as demonstrate effective communication skills with an ability to make the complex simple.
• Regularly communicate in all directions to keep associates, peers and management informed of payment status, deadlines and process improvements.
• Lead projects focused on improving the contract management process and make recommendations for streamlining and improving current procedures.
• Assume leadership roles on teams and projects within and across departments.
• Support key departmental projects by utilizing business knowledge, systems, good decision-making skills and project management skills.
• Partner with cross functional teams, including Operating Companies and field personnel, and provide a high level of customer service.
• You will transfer knowledge within the department, across departments and to Operating Companies, while understanding the impact of one’s actions on processes across multiple stakeholders.
• Apply strong analytical skills to discuss contracting data and information with a broad range of associates in J&J and with outside organizations.
• Understand the entire contracting continuum.
• Troubleshoot problems of various complexities with limited supervision.
• Create and maintain Standard Operating Procedures as necessary.
• Demonstrate high levels of analytical and organizational skills, with the ability to understand systems and processes.
• Work in a team environment, manage conflicting priorities and meet deadlines and deliverables with a high degree of accuracy
• Run and analyze reports
• Perform SOX analysis
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree required
• Minimum of three (3) years related experience required
• Experience with data analytics, including analysis, scrubbing, interpretation, and presenting to leadership is required
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external partners
• Requires Microsoft Excel proficiency, including pivot tables and VLOOKUPS
• Ability to partner with other team members while driving business results
• Working experience with business analytics, finance analytics, legal analytics, or contract analytics is preferred
• Knowledge of financial and audit controls is helpful
• Understanding of the healthcare contracting process and phases of contract continuum preferred
• Experience with Model N / Revitas, Sarbanes –Oxley (SOX), Cognos, Microsoft Access, or other Database Management is preferred
• Experience with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) preferred
• Location & Travel Required: Position located in Piscataway, NJ and may require up to 5% domestic travel, with occasional travel to Horsham, PA, Raritan, NJ and Titusville, NJ
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Piscataway
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)