Johnson & Johnson Careers
Content Creator, ACUVUE® Experience
Requisition ID: 1808180522
Johnson & Johnson Vision, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently seeking a Content Creator, ACUVUE® Experience, to be based in Jacksonville, FL.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Content Creator, ACUVUE® Experience, is responsible for developing content in support of the ACUVUE® Experience that aligns with ACUVUE® Style Guidelines. This person will be responsible for working closely with internal marketing teams to understand their content needs and collaborating with agency partners to ensure all content needs are delivered. This person will be responsible for working with our in-house studio team to develop creative assets for social, CRM and digital execution. This person creates/edits assets into usable content and works with creative and client to develop on-brand copy translating the ACUVUE® tone and voice.
- Serve as single point of contact for agencies/creative/production/community management partners.
- Enter incoming project requests, develop scheduled timelines, and track until completion. Communicate with all departments regarding current deadline status and any issues.
- Direct workflow to the creative/production team.
- Serve as a back up to the Community Manager
- Maintain and communicate technical specs to creative/production partners.
- Edit existing assets to create new content (stills, GIFs, videos.)
- Create/produce new assets (stills, GIFs, videos.)
- Use graphic design skills to create final content.
- Develop new web and CRM copy.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Minimum of 3 years of graphic design and creative development experience required.
- Experience editing videos using new, archived and stock footage strongly preferred
- Experience using applications such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe AfterEffects and Adobe Illustrator required
- Experience shooting photography and video footage preferred
- Experience developing creative copy and video production strongly preferred.
- Experience presenting creative to client/marketing teams strongly preferred.
- Up to 10% domestic travel is required
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)