Johnson & Johnson Careers
Global Manager, eChannel Customer Development
Requisition ID: 1807180522
Johnson & Johnson Vision, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently seeking a Global Manager, eChannel Customer Development to be based in Jacksonville, FL.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Global eChannel Customer Development Lead is responsible for overseeing the NA, EMA and LATAM eRetail business with over $400M in annual revenue. Our fastest growing channel, the incumbent is focused on overseeing the development & implementation of eCommerce growth strategies that support the eRetail business (pureplay, hybrid and bricks & clicks eRetailers) focusing on must win markets like US, UK and Germany. This leader will develop and manage customer commercial activities that drive sales and accelerate the business, partnering closely with Regional eCommerce leads and Local Account Managers to meet and exceed customer business objectives and internal commercial objectives while providing an enhanced shopping experience that places the consumer at the center of the experience. The incumbent will work cross-functionally across sales teams to develop and help execute promotions, content, merchandising, media and CRM strategies and to drive new consumers, maximize the contribution per consumer and help achieve global business objectives.
· Drive eRetailer business to achieve fiscal sales goals understanding the total retailer account and market sales goals with a focus on NA, EMA and LATAM businesses, priorities and consumer expectations.
· Partner closely and align with local and regional teams to advance eChannel strategies aligned to JJV goals. Cultivate an authoritative knowledge of eChannel best practices and trends. Leverage this understanding to provide valuable and pragmatic insights to guide regional and global strategies.
· Brainstorm, prioritize and execute programs to drive the eChannel business that allow consumers to connect with our brands in ways that exceed their shopping expectations.
· Identify regional must-win account sales targets and evaluate programming and initiatives to meet sales goals. Identify retail partners and opportunities to drive accelerated sales growth above fiscal plan.
· Maintain superior relationships with customer partners at all levels within the organization.
· Regularly report sales and KPIs to Global and Regional eCommerce and Commercial teams and key senior executives. Synthesize sales metrics and KPIs to business goals and objectives. Help to create standardized eChannel KPI reporting.
· Build annual eChannel sales plans for key markets focusing on growth and channel penetration benchmarked against industry and market criteria. Lead analytics team in refining 5-year forecasting model for eChannel growth.
· Develop and manage plans for distribution expansion either to new eRetailers or driving extended online assortments.
· Work collaboratively on eRetailer projects that drive acquisition, conversion and retention to meet and exceed goals This includes Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Content, Assortment, Navigation, Reviews as well as CRM, media, social, capabilities and all appropriate, cost effective vehicles to drive online revenue growth and profitability as it relates to that eRetailer.
· Provide digital commercial thought leadership and consultation to cross-functional teams to build best-in-class eChannel sales strategies and direction for online user experience.
· Monitor industry benchmarks and trends in customer and consumer behavior & technology. Provide POVs on existing and emerging eRetail trends, benchmarks and tactics to help evaluate eChannel opportunities available.
· Manage vendor relationships; oversee vendors in project work.
· 5 years relevant digital, B2C or retail sales related work experience is required.
· A minimum of 5 years leading eCommerce in a commercial or retail sales related role is required.
· Consumer Packaged good experience is strongly preferred.
· Global experience is desirable.
· Comprehensive understanding of the digital ecosystem and how eCommerce, web, mobile, social, search and channels work together to optimize behavior, acquisition and sales is required.
· Advanced analytical skills with knack for interpreting trends and data, and making informed projections/assertions is required.
· A strong leader capable of influencing, developing, coaching, managing and motivating a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment across a diverse group of team members and stakeholders within multiple businesses and geographical areas is required.
· Up to 20% domestic and international travel is required.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)