Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805707309W
Caring for the world… one person at a time” … inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we created one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today’s evolving health care environment. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings help advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
For our production site in Grenchen we are currently looking for a:
Maintenance Planner (fix term contract for 2 years)
The Maintenance Planner position is responsible for assisting with the development of Reliability Based Maintenance strategy, based on preventive and predictive maintenance. They will work directly with the production and maintenance technician to find the best way to implement maintenance activities in production. The Planner position requires hands on maintenance experience and will be utilized when needed. All tasks will be performed while supporting the policies, goals and objectives of the company.
- Plans and schedules all preventive, predictive, corrective, and special projects work orders (W/O’s) issued to the Maintenance Department by all other departments of the plant and serves as liaison for the coordination of any technical support needed from plant personnel.
- Perform all job duties in full accordance with the Worldwide Policies on Information Asset Protection, maintain password(s) as Confidential, and protect Critical Business Information.
- Incumbent knows, understands, incorporates and complies with all applicable laws and regulations relating to business activities and Policies and Procedures of the Health Care Compliance Program and Code of Conduct.
- Serve as principal service contact between the Maintenance Department and all other departments of the plant for coordination of W/O’s generated.
- Supports the Maintenance Department by receiving, plan, job estimates and coordinating W/O’s related to repairs, preventive maintenance and predictive maintenance.
- Works as Custodial and principal user of the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- After receiving the work order, especially corrective, preventive and emergency ones, the incumbent reviews the W/O, clarifies details with originator assuring the proper objective of the W/O, ensures W/O is properly approved and the due date for completion is attainable. (If not, then incumbent must negotiate it with originator and come to consensus).
- Estimates cost of jobs to be done in terms of labor, time, materials or spare parts and outside services to be contracted, if any.
- Team working with the affected manufacturing area and the Production Planning group, coordinates equipment & facility resources and/or machine availability to perform W/O’s minimizing impact to the business.
- Check parts availability and reserve/order against the work order number.
- Knowing the work force skills distribution, incumbent must ensure the proper utilization of such skills according to the nature and magnitude of the tasks included in the W/O.
- Prepares a daily, per shift, per maintenance mechanic/technician work program, at least the day before such program will take place, and hand delivers the program to the respective area Maintenance associate for its execution.
- Coordinates all shutdown schedules requesting work requirements from all departments and team working with Engineering Supervisors/Engineers/Special Projects and Validation/Project Group.
- Attends weekly Planning and Tactical Group meetings to ensure adequate communication channels are open and clear at all times.
- Establish constant communication with Production Planners to reduce, at a minimum, any possible interference between production and maintenance works. Ensure commitments are written and followed at all times.
- When W/O could have any environmental impact, Planner must ensure the compliance of any documentation required by the Environmental Engineer.
- Plans and controls all contractors’ jobs for Preventive, Predictive and Corrective W/O’s
- Must observe all company safety norms and regulations at all times and notify any violation or deviation to his/her Safety Administrator.
- Tracks and reports pertinent Maintenance performance metric information. Partners with Maintenance Coordinators to create action plans and improvement ideas based on the tracking data.
- Supports all facets of regulatory audits including historical data retrieval, data interpretation and trending information.
- Conduct weekly PM meetings with Production to assure 100% on-time completion of all PM’s.
- Mechanic, Electric or Automation Education
- Time Served Mechanical and / or Electrical Engineer
- Strong experience with CMMS system preferably MAXIMO.
- Demonstrate levels of theoretical knowledge with practical application of planning & Scheduling.
- Relevant working knowledge of an FDA regulated industry and GMP requirements.
- Strong understanding of how the Maintenance Dept functions.
- Good Presentation skills.
- Strong work ethic in administration of CMMS system.
If you feel attracted by this challenge and want to be part of a successful and growing organization, then please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.).
Please click on DePuy Synthes and Johnson & Johnson if you want to learn more about our business and check our new career channel on YouTube www.youtube.com/user/CareersAtJNJ to understand our working culture!
Synthes Produktions GmbH (7117)