Johnson & Johnson Careers
Internal Communications Manager
Requisition ID: 1805707009W
Reporting to Internal Communication Leader, JnJ China, the Manager/Senior Manager, Internal Communication, is responsible for the development and implementation of integrated internal communication and employee engagement programs to support the business objectives of JNJ China.
This individual is responsible for prioritizing resources and ensuring all internal communication is fully aligned with the established strategic positioning for the business and corporate philosophy. This individual also will be responsible for strategic organizational communication and support China leadership in enhancing the employee understanding and engagement with the China’s vision and business objectives.
· Responsible for integrated communication to support the business objectives of China. This includes:
· Develop and implement internal communications strategies and plans in the business sector and across One JnJ organization
· Build and enhance company culture through activities to embed Our Credo and company Purpose
· Champion and develop appropriate messaging for internal audiences through effective channels
· Create relevant and impactful initiatives to support the leadership communications
· Develop tools and guidelines for internal communication initiatives to be used across the business
· Design and execute relevant internal communications activities including townhalls, annual meetings and other employee engagement events, from content development to event management
· Manage and continuously enhance the various internal communications channels to drive effectiveness
Experience and Qualifications
- Proven performer with at least 6 years of experience managing internal communication in large scale multi-national companies is preferred.
§ Experience in a multi-cultural, multi-national environment
- Experience across a range of communication functions, i.e., organizational communication (required), event planning (required) and content development. Excellent written skills in English/Chinese
- Strong working knowledge of new media technologies with track record of use in internal PR activities
- Experience working with and managing agencies and consultants, and managing budgets
§ Strong project management skills with ability to meet tight deadlines.
§ Strong inter-person communication skills with a good understanding of internal stakeholder management. Proven track record of collaboration
§ Strong partnering skills with business leaders
- Bachelor's degree in liberal arts, business or related discipline (English study, Media, communication or journalism preferred); Master’s Degree a plus.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office. Other computer skills are seen as an addition i.e. video editing, graphic design etc.
Johnson & Johnson (China) Ltd. (7047)