Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805706783W
Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is recruiting for a Medical Manager to be located in HQ,İstanbul.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
Summary of the job:
Develop and conduct medical activities within scientific premise and provide cross-departmental strategic guidance in line with company strategies and goals
Duties & Responsibilities
- Works actively to develop new strategies and improve existing ones for the Therapy Area of responsibility. For this purpose, collects and consolidates the necessary medical data and provides input to value team meetings by providing scientific data to top ethical standards. Keeps scientific data up-to-date,
- Organizes medical training events and ensures these are compliant with HCBI, national and international ethical procedures, as well as company and marketing strategies. Plays an active role in determining and organizing medical programs (e.g. training programs, international / national congress participation, advisory board meetings, courses, disease awareness programs), follows up on them and assesses their results.
- Develops and executes, follows up on and assesses the results of training for field force to equip them with sufficient and essential medical information.
- Maintains robust and continuous contact with opinion leaders through scientific platforms like national/international congresses and medical education activities. Coordinates with opinion leaders, associations and health authorities for developing medical education activities.
- Provides the necessary scientific support for pipeline products to be included in the portfolio of responsibility, and plays an active role in the activities. Plays an active role in product launch preparations, enhances communication with target physician groups and coordinates robustly with opinion leaders / associations / health authorities for medical positioning of products and determining appropriate strategies.
- Education: Medical Degree
- Prefered to have experience as an MSL or Medical Manager
- Good command of the English language
- Location: İstanbul
- Analytical Thinking
- Result Oriented
- Quality focused and efficient way of work
- Open to Growth
- Possess strong communication skills
- Deliver strong teamwork within matrix organization
Johnson & Johnson Sihhi Malzeme Ltd. (7347)