Johnson & Johnson Careers
EMEA Health Economics & Market Access Manager (m/f/d)
Requisition ID: 1805706468W
Health Economics & Market Access (HEMA) is a critical element of our market access strategies to ensure success in an increasingly challenging market environment. New regulations, a decision-making process where the clinician is no longer the only player, and a concept of value which is more and more based on evidence coming from clinical studies and derived economic value from our technologies and solutions, makes it a must that we equip ourselves with the required capabilities and convey a meaningful value-based message to our customers. Within this context, the purpose of this role is to be the EMEA Business Unit HEMA Manager, partnering closely with Marketing, Medical Affairs and Clinical colleagues to deliver strong substantiated value messages.
Are you ready to work doing something you are passionate about?
- Collaborates closely with relevant Franchise Global HEMA partners and EMEA country leads providing regional insight into all stages of product lifecycle from discovery through to post launch, influencing Target Product Profile (TPP) and evidence generation to support EMEA needs for the Business Unit.
- Responsible for Business Unit Specific regional Market Access Strategies providing input into global plans during product development cycle.
- Responsible for coordinating the regional reimbursement assessment for pre-launch activity and supporting funding and reimbursement activity in the region including the development of HTA, reimbursement submissions, coverage and new code applications.
- Support local HTA submissions through key strategic partnerships with KOLs, societies and non-clinical stakeholders, shaping the market access environment in EMEA through engagement with European trade associations, representing EMEA team as needed in Eucomed working groups and task forces
- Develop regional Market Access plans, ensuring country plans proactively address market access barriers in target accounts as defined in the local GTM strategy
- Provide input into clinical evidence generation strategy for new product development
- Identify and lead EMEA opportunities for Health Economic evidence generation for both upstream and downstream technologies.
- Interrogation of databases (reimbursement and patient pathway) providing insights into local access planning and local real-world evidence as a foundation to local Health Economic studies
- Responsible for the EMEA level plans for Health Economic training activities internally and externally
- Responsible for Health Economic input into novel, local commercial initiatives requiring substantiation of value including but not restricted to Value Based Procurement, outcome-based agreements and pricing initiatives.
- Responsible for the development of regionally aproved HEMA tools, translating complex messages into simple statements that can easily be articulated by sales force.
- Responsible for dissemination of HEMA tools to ensure local implementation to appropriate target audience
- Develops regional payer advisory boards for non-clinical stakeholders and shares output
We believe we can make a difference and we take your career seriously and your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility. Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth. If you enjoy solving hard problems, you're a self-starter and you're passionate about your career every single day, we'd love to hear from you!
- University/Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent; Master’s degree in Health Economics, Economics, Public Health, Epidemiology, Public Institution’s Management or MBA
- Requires 8 years’ experience dedicated to Medical Device, with high customer interaction
- Good analytical skills to analyse and interpret economic evaluation of healthcare modelling
- Knowledge of different Health Care Systems
- Deep understanding of evidence-based medicine (EBM) concepts. Evidence Gap analysis capabilities. Evidence search and revision abilities.
- Expertise in Excel
- You should be an excellent teammate, who takes initiative and collaborates well with internal/external partners
- Proficiency in data management/mining solutions is a huge plus
- Willingness to travel in EMEA: +/- 40%
- Proficiency in English (oral and written)
This position can be placed at any JNJ Office in EMEA.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Synthes GmbH (7111)
Health Economics R&D