Johnson & Johnson Careers
[Medical Devices] - HK X-sector W&D Associate Manager
Requisition ID: 1805706448W
Johnson & Johnson is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world’s most pressing health issues.
Oversight of all warehouse operations, domestic transportation, CLS distribution expense management, and business service activities across sectors in Hong Kong.
This individual will be responsible for developing and overseeing warehousing & distribution performance, 3PL service providors’ capability to meet J&J guidance/requirements, domestic transportation network, and delivery strategy for the geography. This individual will supervise direct employees in the distribution area and teams of people working on strategic initiatives in the geography.
- Responsible for warehousing and domestic transportation for Consumer & MD&D sectors for Hong Kong, overseeing distribution services with logistics service provider relationships
- Responsible for transactional excellence in customer services and warehouse operations
- Deliver on Quality & Compliance commitments in the areas of warehouse operations, domestic transportation, and order to cash cycle in collaboration with BQ/MQ/CLS Q&C/Regional COE teams
- Drive innovation and global/regional initiatives to provide better solution and value to customers, meet customer needs in compliance with local regulation and J&J guidance/requirement across Consumer & MDD sectors
- Drive talent development in terms of global CLS talent management strategy
- Deploy the strategic initiatives within CLS org. and logistics service providers to enhance business success/growth and reduce cost and complexity within the supply chain
- Continue to improve operation performance in collaboration with sector supply chain
- Control S&S, Transportation, and COGS transportation cost within the budget and continue to drive to reduce distribution cost in compliance with quality and compliance based on Credo principles
- Drive distribution and transportation network optimization and ensure implementation of key related initiatives
- Strong business acumen and understanding of the end to end supply chain
- Customer-centric mindset
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated skill in influencing and collaboration within and across organizations, globally and at all organizational levels
- Leadership skills and ability to build, motivate and retain effective teams
- English speaking required, multi language skills are preferred
- Strategic thinking ability; always seeking areas for improvement to create growth, improve financial performance and gain global and competitive advantage
- Big picture orientation with ability to represent broader supply chain thinking
- 10 years+ of relevant logistics experience with overall business experience.
- Experience working in a highly matrixed, global organization is critical for success.
- Multi-sector experience is preferred
China-Hong Kong S.A.R.-Mongkok-
Johnson & Johnson Medical Korea (Ltd.) (7225)