Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Tax Reporting Manager
Requisition ID: 1805706024W
1. Job Purpose
Johnson & Johnson is the world’s most comprehensive manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets with worldwide sales in 2015 of $70.1Bn.
This is a management role working within the China Tax Center, leading the Tax Accounting and Reporting team. This role will support the Tax Director in building and developing the in country, cross sector, Tax Center for China.
- Management role within the cross sector Tax Center for China
- Directly reports to Tax Director Johnson & Johnson China
- Support leadership of cross sector Tax Center in delivering Tax Accounting and Reporting support across all participating Johnson&Johnson legal entities in China.
3. Main Responsibilities
- Help develop the newly formed Tax Center and transition work from the operating companies into the Tax Center relating to tax accounting and legal entity and statutory reporting and other compliance (e.g. SOX/WWP) requirements.
- Provide management and direction for the Tax Accounting and Reporting team, leading them through change ensuring team effectiveness and performance.
- Manage the process of preparation and review of local GAAP statutory reporting, to ensure timely submission to the authorities.
- Manage the relationship with external (PWC) and internal auditors
- Manage the process of preparation and review of LR reporting (US GAAP).
- Manage the process of preparation and review of tax accounting and tax provisioning.
- Cooperate and share resources with Direct and Indirect Tax Team to ensure timely reporting/submissions in peak periods or during audits
- Develop and retain Johnson & Johnson business knowledge and financial experience within the Tax Center team (training, knowledge sharing etc)
- Support Tax Director on advisory projects.
- Lead projects in the field of Tax Accounting and Reporting such as process improvements or implementation of new technologies
- Support implementation of processes/systems changes resulting from change in rules and regulations
- Collaborate and develop strong relationships between the Tax Center and other stakeholder peers across the ASPAC region.
- Provide support to explore opportunities to further develop the Tax Center where appropriate.
Accountancy qualification, CPA certified
A total of 5+ years relevant finance/accounting/compliance experience gained in a professional services firm or other corporate environment with at least 2 years of relevant experience in a corporate environment
Previous experience of managing a team is important
Ability to deliver results under pressure.
Ability to develop and improve technical competence of team.
Attention to detail.
Ability to communicate complex issues to non-finance professionals and to make recommendations.
Strong communication skills in written and spoken English & Chinese.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Shanghai Ltd. (7055)Job Function