Johnson & Johnson Careers
IC & FA Automation Specialist
Requisition ID: 1805705976W
The role will be responsible in continually assessing, identifying and implementing opportunities for effectiveness, improvement and readiness to RPA of the AsPac and EMEA Intercompany and Fixed Asset processes within the Global Services Manila Center. The position is tasked to develop automation opportunities that will build efficiencies for both processes. Also, the role will take the lead in developing, deploying, and maintaining automation tools or systems that will become an integral part of the core process of Intercompany and Fixed Assets.
Specifically, responsibilities will include:
- Intercompany & Fixed Assets process reviews to achieve process efficiency, standardization and cost reduction
- Design, develop and program tools towards RPA.
- Provide daily progress updates and submit bi-weekly status reports of the project to Regional Operations Managers
- Measure and track meaningful metrics associated with the identified initiative
- Coordinate with different work streams (e.g. IT, Compliance) to communicate any changes that will impact the operations for the project implementation
- Train Ops members to perform basic output layout editing, formula updating and troubleshooting
- Bachelor’s degree in any finance-related course, Industrial Engineering, Management Engineering, or IT-related courses.
- Certified Public Accountant is a plus (but not a requirement)
- At least 3 years relevant experience in leading continuous improvement efforts in a finance and accounting process in a BPO or shared services set-up
- Experience in using ERP systems – SAP is an advantage
- Proficiency in the following MS Office applications: Azure, Outlook, Powerpoint, Word and Visio
- Advance knowledge in MS Excel and Access. Has experience in developing complex Macro programs.
- Willing to travel for training (as required)
- Willing to be assigned in Parañaque City
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ