Johnson & Johnson Careers
Human Resources Manager NZ
Auckland, New Zealand
Requisition ID: 1805705946W
Be Vital in this role:
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR Business Partner to join the HR function at Johnson & Johnson. Reporting to the Head of Human Resources ANZ, you will be responsible for partnering closely with business leaders across our three business sectors in NZ; Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices and Consumer. You will provide HR support in the areas of talent management, leadership coaching, change management, employee engagement and capability building to drive sustainable business growth in the market.
Be valued for who you are:
To be successful in this role you will:
- Presently working in a large HR function in a multinational organisation, ideally supporting a corporate or sales function in the FMCG or healthcare industry;
- Have numerous years' experience as a strategic HR partner in corporate environments;
- Be an accomplished HR Business Partner with proven experience in diagnosing organizational needs and designing and implementing solutions to build capability, enhance culture and drive business growth;
- Consider yourself a change agile individual with a flexible and adaptive nature. Your ability to pro-active partner effectively and influence at all levels in a matrix environment combined with strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Possess a tertiary qualification in HR or related business field.
Be part of something bigger than yourself:
Johnson & Johnson is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world’s most pressing health issues.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
The closing date for applications is 17th January 2019.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
New Zealand-Auckland Region-Auckland-
Johnson & Johnson Medical Pty Ltd (7515)